TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Empty
PostSubject: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:33 pm

figured out one reason why my connection at times, is just pure lag with massive ping spikes..

rebuilt my system and dropped in a new ASUS Z77 board, installed the ASUS suite -

inside the suite is a app called Network Icontrol- it monitors and controls your internet..

and am guessing at times it doenst like ETQW-- disabled it a few days ago, no more Major lag spikes or horrible pings..

just an FYI to anyone who is running a ASUS board-

and i thought you were Br8kaway... ???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:22 pm

I have the ASUS SABERTOOTH X79 - LGA2011
IDK about this Network Icontrol that you speak of Suspect ,but sounds interesting becuase I to have been getting major lag spikes on both CrYpT and BH servers which is the same GSP.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

are you running AISUITE_II?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Loki. wrote:
are you running AISUITE_II?
Yes I'm running AISUITE_II.
I open Device Manager and than Network adapters,and stumble onto Link Speed,I change the settings to 1.0GPS Full Duplex.I will need to test this out and I do have my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 am

if the Icontrol is running it will be in your taskbar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't see that opition in the taskbar Loki
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:26 pm

cool- its either not running or
inside AiSuite you chose not to show it..
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 am

I have Aisuite_II and i don't have that either.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 am

Possibly related: sometimes after exiting the game there's a small "network traffic/peformance" UI running on my desktop, occurance rate < 10%. I think it started happening a month or so after switching ISPs (Clearwire to ATT), possibly a coincidence. I poked around with it a little and didn't notice any company branding, out-of-whack parameters or anything suspicious.
I'll pay more attention next time and grab a snapshot.

PC - 18 month old Dell w/ an i5, I don't know brand of motherboard offhand.
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 am

I am running a ASUS Crosshair Formula 4 mobo, AMD Phenom Black Edition 1100T 6 core 3.3Ghz 9mb cache cpu, Coolmaster hper 212 cpu cooler, Power Cooler Radeon HD 6970 2gb GDDR5 ram video card, 8GB Corsair Ripjaw gaming ram, OCZ 1000 watt pwer supply in a ANTEC 1200 case with 7 fans, Samsung S27B550 27" monitor. The only ASUS program I installed was the updater to update the bios and I have never done that. Do I need to update the bios. I built the computer May 2011. I average 17mb download and 2mb upload on all the speed test sites. Do I need to change any settings. Thanks for the help.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:26 am

You don't need to update the BIOS unless something is wrong. That being said, I always update it when they are available. Just be careful cause you can brick the mobo if something screws up during a BIOS flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol   ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASUS MOBO and Network Icontrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Off Topic :: PC Related Topics-
Jump to: