TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Empty
PostSubject: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Trying to download the software for my Rat 7. Reinstalled my OS last weekend so during my download it says I need latest .NET Framework 3.5 to continue. Wondering if this is worth downloading for the software? Just not sure what type of program this is and how it will effect my PC.

You also have to take into consideration, the Rat 7 really doesn't have any extra buttons to bind. I want to bind the secondary metal mouse wheel for Stroy Up, but - the in-game ETQW menu does not detect this apparent wheel. Is it worth downloading the software for ETQW to recognize the 2nd mouse wheel or will it not matter?

http://www.cyborggaming.com/download.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=21
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:54 pm

.NET frame is perfectly safe... and its always a good idea to keep up with the latest version..
which if am correct is actually version 4.0.. (you could install 4.0 btw -- 3.5 is rolled up in it)

what OS are using???
W7 after you install it and get lan hooked up automatically scans for updates and that NET update should have been one them..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:30 pm

XP 32bit
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:20 am

Shocked

thats still around!?!?!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:24 am

I still use XP as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:48 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
I still use XP as well.

is that what the prehistoric neanderthals used?

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Mr.Kilo wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
I still use XP as well.

is that what the prehistoric neanderthals used?

Razz

Silly little kids. Neanderthals used Macintoshes.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 am

I would still be using NT 5.1 if I could.
XP was solid, as is W7.
Unless you're updating your hardware, why task older hardware with all the shiat included in each OS upgrade?
W8? Fark that. Maybe if I upgrade my hardware in 18 months AND those damn for-tablet buttons can be disabled. The front ends look worse than a 70 y/o strippers rack.

Apple products are for sheep who relish the privilege of paying 3x too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat   .NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.NET Framework 3.5 and Cyborg Rat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Off Topic :: PC Related Topics-
Jump to: