TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Can you unban Anphetamine. ?

Go down 
+2
SiN110022
Loki.
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Empty
PostSubject: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi guys, Smile

I just ask you humbly unban Anphetamine.
I know he has been banned for a serious reason enough, namely a glitch (canyon).
That said i plead for it as i talked with him and I knew he really regretted his actions.
Know that it is regularly present on the French TeamSpeak playing a ET:QW and i don't think he's acting kind player who uses cheats and other glitch. He's just young and made a stupidity. An error of youth as we have all (I think).
To be honest with you, it is currently the subject of a ban on the server for BH change the winning team.
whatever your decision, thank you for your attention to this topic.

Cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:32 pm

hi,

Parigo summed up the situation.I am sorry about it Sad .I just use this glitch to look .I kill anybody and I stay 3seconds.

bye
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:27 pm

So, you been caught being a total Douche bag on the two remaining NA servers, and was banned from both...

WOW- considering BH has the most liberal rules around..

i say Piss off! enjoy your permanent ban... go glitch and act like a fuking tard on some Euro server..

cya..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Thank you for the answer but I talk to leader, not the no-name.
And then calm down lowtard, not worth aggressive.
I remain polite so if you can do that I would appreciate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:02 pm

anphetamine wrote:
hi,

Parigo summed up the situation.I am sorry about it Sad .I just use this glitch to look .I kill anybody and I stay 3seconds.

bye

Actually it was 2 temporary bans. 1 of which was for glitching. So to say you wanted to "look".... Why?

http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=880

The second was for wearing ((bh)) tags...

http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=919

Last edited by dvs0ne on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 pm

I was swittching team for play with friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:14 pm

anphetamine wrote:
I was swittching team for play with friends.

in first topic your "excuse" was cause you wanted to play with blasters.. Now it's with friends?

now on to the real problem.. You continue to glitch.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:17 pm

dvs0ne wrote:
anphetamine wrote:
hi,

bye

Actually it was 2 temporary bans. 1 of which was for glitching. So to say you wanted to "look".... Why?

http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=880

The second was for wearing ((bh)) tags...

http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=919

Yo DVS..

yeah i read those threads...

fuk tard glitched on both servers.. good riddance i say..

Parigo wrote:
Thank you for the answer but I talk to leader, not the no-name.
And then calm down lowtard, not worth aggressive.
I remain polite so if you can do that I would appreciate

keep digging your hole dumb ass.. keep digging...

you got GUIDS for these tards DVS? if so PM them to me..

thanks...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:21 pm

lol.. Parigo is my clanmate. i think hes just trying to get his friend unbanned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 pm

I came politely asked something. Obviously you're there and it's absolutely opposite your right but why you attack me ?
You've the right to think what you want to say and you are on your forum but i do not see why attacked me. It's strange.

But thank you for having responded to my message even if the answer was filled with hatred Sad

Last edited by Parigo on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 pm

then he should be smart enough to know, you dont come onto a clans forum pleading to get someone unbanned then insult member of that clan .. not wise..

i see him on the server.. dont be surprised if he gets kicked.. and considering how laggy the game is.. my mouse might, accidently hit the ban options instead..

thats how a lowtard rolls!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Parigo wrote:
I came politely asked something. Obviously you're there and it's absolutely opposite your right but why should I attack?
You've the right to think what you want to say and Anphetamine you are on your forum but i do not see why i attacked. This is strange.

But thank you for having responded to my message even if the answer was filled with hatred Sad

when did i insult you?

my first response was directed at anphetamine and his reasoning for glitching..

so wtf are you talking about??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 pm

I thought that you said this has me. Then if you did not say to me this, don't take into account my answer. Sorry i really thought that you spoke to me by saying to this ... -_-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 pm

He was talking to anphetamine.. and as for Parigo, English is his 2nd language.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:01 pm

write into google translate whatever you would like to post, copy and paste the translation here, i'm sure it will be more coherent then whatever you wrote above.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:13 pm

bomb
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:33 pm

lmao.

Loki is the leader so you both fail.

GG
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

May I answer?

Glitching in any form has always meant perma-ban on CrYpT. He's done as far as I am concerned.

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 am

The issue is, he has a history of making "poor decisions" under multiple aliases.

He said he had seen the glitch on the internet and wanted to check it out. Fair enough, most of us have done similar things, HOWEVER we do NOT do this on a nearly full server in the middle of a match. One of his own teammates was the one that called it to my attention and immediately after that was done he respawned. Not exactly an indication of innocence.

If this was a first incident, I might consider some leeway, however like I said previously he has made numerous bad decisions and unfortunately, young though he may be, sometimes you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

However, should another admin see fit to reverse the ban that would be that. I am not optimistic about the chances of that occurring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:13 am

cheers well said Shifty drinkingcheers
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Mr.Kilo wrote:
lmao.

Loki is the leader so you both fail.

GG

Fixed that for ya...

Mr.Kilo wrote:
lmao.

Loki is the Supreme leader so you both fail.

GG

bounce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Who is Loki?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Br8kaway's love child???
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Tick_s10
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am

Can you unban Anphetamine. ? The_ti11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you unban Anphetamine. ?   Can you unban Anphetamine. ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you unban Anphetamine. ?
Page 1 of 1