TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Help, got banned when I did new install

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
regulator

regulator

Help, got banned when I did new install Empty
PostSubject: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I had just done a fresh install due to driver problems on my old PC. Used name Regs1 to join and got temp banned.
Went to my new PC and logged in as Regulator3, which I have been playing under for about 2 weeks and sent a text msg explaining. But just got permanently banned under that username.
I screwed up, sorry. Can you unban me please. I play with the clan almost everyday.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 pm

??

server ban or PBban?

Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:15 pm

i kicked regs1 cause i didn't know who it was, it should have been gone within 2min unless someone else banned you
Back to top Go down
regulator

regulator

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm

No worries. I finally dug up my original password for Regulator1. Back on OK. Sorry for my confusion. Thought I had to use a new username when I reinstalled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

regulator,I asked you in game if you had a new CD key for player regulator3 and also PM'ed you.I banned you yesterday after other clan members said we had a smurf using your name on the crypt server.Sin kicked you and I checked on line and you were not logged in under your regulator1 clan account.If you don't answer me than so be it on the ban on your other account.I asked in game and PM'ed you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 pm

1nsane wrote:
regulator,I asked you in game if you had a new CD key for player regulator3 and also PM'ed you.I banned you yesterday after other clan members said we had a smurf using your name on the crypt server.Sin kicked you and I checked on line and you were not logged in under your regulator1 clan account.If you don't answer me than so be it on the ban on your other account.I asked in game and PM'ed you.

FTW!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:21 pm

wtf is going on here?

tom - i didnt know you went to any of those lengths to assess the situation

reg told me he was switching pc's b/c of technical issues and whatnot so I unbanned him.... you can reban if you feel the need
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Mr.Kilo wrote:
wtf is going on here?

tom - i didnt know you went to any of those lengths to assess the situation

reg told me he was switching pc's b/c of technical issues and whatnot so I unbanned him.... you can reban if you feel the need
He still hasn't got back with me Shrug,I was protecting his name on the server,but if the only time he visits the forums for an issue and doesn't step up and say something.
It is what it is right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Help, got banned when I did new install Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help, got banned when I did new install
Page 1 of 1