TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Fare thee well Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Fare thee well Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Fare thee well Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Fare thee well Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Fare thee well

Go down 
+8
slam420
alphabeta
mat2
super-viking
OddBird
harleyquinn
MekTek
Mr_Shifty
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 am

Apparently my decision was made for me, I was informed that I was removed from the clan.

It has been a pleasure serving with you gentlemen.

Don't worry, I'll still shoot you in the face.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 am

What the hell?!?
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:17 am

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

just wanted to continue our Shakespeare references Smile
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 am

shit
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 am

Number one, you should not leave, there may have been a miscommunication. You should stay. I have just been elected Extreme Exalted Supreme Admin, I will take you under my wing and mentor you. ( I do me fixed wing, anybody who gets into a flying contraption that is constantly trying to sling off its wings needs help. Wink
Back to top Go down

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:42 am

Should not happen. You guys work this out.
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:51 am

everyone is leaving .. how much people left since the last 2 few weeks ??5-6 ?
would like to know why , dont have much time to be online these days but everytimes I log on , someone left
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:53 am

Senility, Harley, Marty, Bender, Bank, Spider, Shifty.

Last edited by harleyquinn on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 am

mat2 wrote:
everyone is leaving .. how much people left since the last 2 few weeks ??5-6 ?
would like to know why , dont have much time to be online these days but everytimes I log on , someone left

I'd suggest reading all the threads about it, but my understanding is that they have all been either deleted or heavily edited.
Back to top Go down

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 am

must all be in the member section cause i have not seen any threads
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am

and now Mektek.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 am

Good news Cowtipper, now you can rejoin the clan. Smile
Back to top Go down

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 am

LOL fuck you sir. fuck you
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:41 am

Hey, we're all getting along ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:43 am

1) Guys, understand that I did NOT choose to leave of my own free will. That decision was made for me. I was REMOVED. It is pretty hard to misunderstand that, it is a pretty clear statement to me that I am no longer welcome here, for whatever reason.

2) That is Kilo's choice to make, as it is his clan. If he had wanted a discussion the time to do so would have been before, not after. I enjoyed my tenure in Crypt, and know that I have no ill feelings for you guys and I'll see you in game.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
... I enjoyed my tenure in Crypt, and know that I have no ill feelings for you guys and I'll see you in game.
Well, with an attitude like THAT...
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 pm

I can't understand this BS. We are all adults, it's only a game, and we should be able to work this out. However, if people are going to be unilaterally removed for having dissenting opinions, I cannot and will not stand by and wait until it happens to me. We all vote on having people join, and we vote on kicking people out. There are other clans and servers, and we can certainly start another one if necessary.

I would like Kilo to comment here on what has happened, and if the answer is not satisfactory I think my decision will be made.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Guys.... Im heart broken. Not too many times I get emotional in my life, but you are all I have known in this game for the past 2+ years, and Ive known most of you for going on 4! I dont know what to say, and I really cant even begin to think.... hell about what to even think! This game has been such a part of my life the last 5 years... and thru all the times of ups and downs, Id do it all over again a million times. It hurts me to see our little family falling apart like this, with all the characters we have, stretching over vast amounts of land and water, all joining together religiously for a great friendly gaming experience, some of the likes of which can't be compared to any other aspect of life. I can only hope and pray, that the recent series of unfortunate events and departures, will cease to have existed when I wake up tomorrow. Once again I am deeply, deeply saddened and am at a total loss for words, this honestly makes me want to go in a corner and cry.
Back to top Go down

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Mr. Shifty
I have always enjoyed gaming with you bro,and good to here that we will still be gaming together.Take care>>>>>>>>>>As I sound my gun off to you!!!! ak47
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 pm

I would just like to point out that the real loser here is ME. Nobody has asked how *I* am doing, and damnit, I'm not doing good. Tonight I find the ONLY server that has non-bot people on it is the "bh" server. FUCK THAT, where is OUR server? Oh it has ZERO (0) people on it. WHY? Because all of the people who left the clan are not working on getting it going, using it, keeping it live, etc... So now I log in to get my frag on and instead I'm greeted with a 12 minute wait to get on the lame-o BH server.

DAMNIT I HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW!!!! Rolling Eyes

slam420 wrote:
...and Ive known most of you for going on 4! I dont know what to say
Slammy, I have known you possibly longer than anyone else in this clan (I played with you long before I was part of CrYpT, which has easily been 4 years now). Heck, I've known you way more than 4 years. At least 4.20 years maybe.. Twisted Evil I don't know what I would do if you were no longer around...

Anyways, to the ones who have left, I'm sorry to see you go. I really liked you guys (and gal) too, and hopefully we can continue our riff raff despite having mis-matched clan tags. Regarding Shifty, I think someone (not me!!) said you left a week or two ago when this began to unravel. It turned out to not be true I guess, but somehow your name got caught up in all of this and maybe you were accidentally removed. *sigh* I don't endorse these changes, but I do accept life the way it comes to me. I'm not sure at this point if I will stick around with CrYpT or move on to greener pastures like some of you have. If you are all stating Kilo is behind all of this, it just doesn't add up because he seems really nice to me and he doesn't seem like he is being moody or pissed at anyone, so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe someone hax0red in and did something? Actually someone (I forget who!!) was just stating last night that "CrYpT server got hacked the same time ours did". I think it was one of the BBA guys. So maybe there IS something phishy going on?????

Sad

*small tear*
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

There is no accident. If I had "removed" myself then I would have known that I was not on the clan list anymore. So that was done for me. I never stated anywhere that I was leaving, though I had talked to a couple people about the situation. All I am saying is Kilo is the only person that could remove me, and he never even discussed the situation with me.

Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 pm

The eloquence within this thread surpasses any tapestry of written wit I could hope to weave.

Well said by all
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:30 am

As someone who dibs and dabs in science as a profession... I'm trained to state facts, not opinions or emotions. I'm going to try to respond to these posts of varying emotional intensity in a logical and rational fashion. Even though, I myself have been emotional in these past forum debates... now, I'm going to try my best to take a third person view as to remove bias.

Shifty would know if he deleted himself. Yes, mistakes can totally happen. I have almost removed myself from the clan via over vigorous clicking when sending messages to fellow clan mates. If that had happened, of course I (and most others) would know immediately. Naturally, for someone who didn't want to be removed from the clan -- accidently removing ones self would evoke a response. Most likely the person would contact the admins, and explain what happened and ask to be reinstated. If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond, and probably would not feel compelled to write a farewell speech.

Kilo in fact can be a very nice person, when inclined to behave as such. This is why Shifty, Sen, and myself felt compelled to write to him in prison when very few others did. However, if you're saying he's not pissed? Kilo called Sen senile, a liar, and continued to cuss him out publicly. Is this how a happy person reacts to their clan mates? Is "fuck you bitch" how he says hello? That's a serious question. Marty and I made a respectful post saying that we didn't see the need to call Senility names, or to cuss him out in public (or private for that matter). Mature adults can agree to disagree without vile names. Why would he ban Senility a few days later without another word spoken between the two if he wasn't mad? I can't fathom a way where this ban could be an unintentional occurrence. If by some strange occurrence it was unintentional --why would he be talking to other admins about banning myself and jmarty from the server for a simple disagreement? He has deleted threads and locked threads over a half a dozen times. Fact is, both banks and my resignations were deleted. Mekteks questions about Shifty being removed were deleted. My disagreement with how Senility was being treated was deleted even though there was no cursing, or bashing Kilo --

Garbage, I don't know who is telling you someone hacked the server, or hacked into his account... but... if someone hacked into my account, and called my dear friends the things he called us, I'd still be apologizing up and down. I'd never want my friends to think I'd call them the names Kilo called us, or unleash the anger that was so obvious in his posts. I'm fully expecting to be removed from this server, and this message deleted. But, I felt the compulsion to explain the situation as unbiased as I can. If anyone I have mentioned wants to disagree with my statements, please feel free to do so in a mature fashion, as I am under the full belief that none of what I said has been inaccurate.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 am

ditto
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:10 am

Sorry i dont have a lot of time to read all this drama and conflict im on my phone at work on break. I work 3rd shift 7 days a week now so just calm down and dont believe everythig u hear.

i will say that i am not sure why ahifty was removed. i know an admin told me he lrft with sen so i figured that might make sense. so as for his removal it was either accidental ormisinformed. i apologize for the mix up but no one is superman here calm down

harley yor not a member anymorr please exclude your delirious two cents from member discussions i dont even read your posts anymore they are so inaccurate
battery dying morr later
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fare thee well
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: