TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Our Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Our Server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Our Server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Our Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Our Server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Our Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Our Server Empty
PostSubject: Our Server   Our Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Ok, to all you players out there who play on our server or not. Since we are the ones actually renting this server and it is our clan, we admin our server as we see fit. If you don't like our simple rules, some of our simple play style, etc, go play with your man-gina somewheres else. We don't need your whinning or comp ass here. Between me, farq and senilty we are 130 years old. So we will get pretty crabby on you whinny little bitches who think you are entitled play on our server un-checked without balancing the game play. We are here to have fun without one player dominating the maps.

More direct to you comp players, if you want to game here, please play at most of our levels and/or switch teams to help balance it out. You come on our server and dominate and when you get kicked cause we think you've done more then enough... you go and post on ETQW forums and whine like little snot nosed bitches cause you got nowheres left to play this game. And if you want to come here as a smurf, we more then likely can find who you are. I can't and won't respect your skills if all you do is bitch cause WE are in control how and when you can game on our server. There is probably only one comp player I respected cause he wasn't an ass to me (well before having this server) though after being number 1, he reset his account and probably moved on. So if you us to admire your over acchieving skills, don't be an ass about it and play as a team member on switch side to even it out and use voip. If not, well you know the routine.

We don't supply a note from your mommy to allow you to play on our server, we don't care if you cry on ETQW forums (it gets people coming on to see we the deal is) we don't have tough rules. Yes you me hear some of bitch openly, but most of the time we don't kick.

Blah, Blah
Enable your voip
Play the objective
Have fun
Frag us
And don't cry cause you can't pwn us in the admin dept, cause we want the newbs and the lowbies to come back and enjoy their game.

That is all......you my now go run to your mommy and complain that you can'y play on your high end computer with your young reflexes and your mind numbing one sided skills. (Feel free to copy and paste on ETQW forums and bitch, cause this 39 year old doesn't give a rats ass anymore about your sniveling.)

Time to go, the dobermans are barking at me Shocked

:study:
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

Our Server
Page 1 of 1