TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Nice games last night Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Nice games last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Nice games last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Nice games last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Nice games last night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Nice games last night Empty
PostSubject: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

I currently go to school in a province that I don't live in, so I don't get to play online much. However, I have a friend over here that plays Quake Wars sometimes, so usually a couple of times a week I go over to his place and we alternate. I'll play a map, he'll play a map, and back and forth.

Last night we were playing on Crypt and had lots of fun. Good to see pretty much everyone out last night other then Cloister and Shifty (or at least everyone I know).
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Well damn, next time I'll be there if I have a little heads up. Just by that afternoon really would be all I'd need.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Well I work 3pm - 11:30 pm pdt, so wont see me durring the week at those hours. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 pm

no problems, I'll be on lots of nights anyways. Bonus points to anyone who figures out what the nic is that me and my buddy play under is.

@Cloister - Sweet Jesus. When you get off of work it is 4:30am my time.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Hmm, I'm going to have be watching out for you now.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 pm

in console type pb_plist
then pb_alist 1 through 22
ie pb_alist 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:44 pm

That won't work. I'm playing on someone else's account on someone else's computer when I play over here. All you would see is their pb_guid. You'll have to be trickier then that.

My suggestion would be to look for someone getting most kills Razz
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:01 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:
no problems, I'll be on lots of nights anyways. Bonus points to anyone who figures out what the nic is that me and my buddy play under is.

Oh that explains it. I was on most of last night and was wracking my brain on when I would have seen you. scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Haha I figured I would look for a medic/tech that I didn't recognize that killed me more than I killed them
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:00 am

xxcommodusxx wrote:
That won't work. I'm playing on someone else's account on someone else's computer when I play over here. All you would see is their pb_guid. You'll have to be trickier then that.

My suggestion would be to look for someone getting most kills Razz
Ya I relized that later on in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:48 am

Quote :
I figured I would look for a medic/tech that I didn't recognize

Oh Shifty, that won't work either. Some of you know him as well, plus he is left-handed so I'm handicapped by his ridiculous mouse, which greatly inhibits me. Although I must say Cloister, I haven't gotten as many kills as those screenshots you posted since way back when patch 1.2 came out and the headboxes were three times as big as they are now. Good show.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:
Quote :

Oh Shifty, that won't work either. Some of you know him as well, plus he is left-handed so I'm handicapped by his ridiculous mouse, which greatly inhibits me. Although I must say Cloister, I haven't gotten as many kills as those screenshots you posted since way back when patch 1.2 came out and the headboxes were three times as big as they are now. Good show.

Those 2 screen shots is the only time I've gotten over 50, the 165 one, welllll ask elf about that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 pm

OMG SICKEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN. Teams were stacked. First two objectives were rushed in less than five minutes. One lone man stepped up and said "Hell no! Not on my server!" He tore the lacerator out of his wrist and slammed on a hyperblaster. Pre-spinning his weapon of genocide, he leapt over the balcony screaming "FOR THE MAKRON!" His first task was to expunge the gdf scum from the pipes of the sewers, a task this man could easily do in his sleep. In no time at all the pipes were flowing red with blood from the human vermin. His next was to hunker down and fortify the exposed entrance. Continuous wave of gdf after gdf came to challenge his power, however none could match this particular strogg's fury. The ever persistant gdf tried to lead with grenades, rockets, whizzing bullets, and canisters of eye-stinging smoke, but all eventually fell before the hyberblaster wielding demon, their bodies pumped full with stroy. Many compared the scene to an assembly line of death, for all lined up just to be mowed down by this legendary creature. Finally, the clock ran out. The figure hunched against a sewer pillar to catch his breath, rage subsiding as molten metal dripped from the barrel of his over-used hyperblaster. Seeing that the battle was won, this bringer of death made his way to an icarus and flew off into the sunset, looking out for any more of his race in need. Many say this never happened, that the man was simply a myth, a propaganda story the gdf used to recruit. Others say he hailed from Fiji, and that he was known as... Cloister_the_Stupid!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:
Quote :

Haha damnit, give me something to work with here
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
OMG SICKEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN. Teams were stacked. First two objectives were rushed in less than five minutes. One lone man stepped up and said "Hell no! Not on my server!" He tore the lacerator out of his wrist and slammed on a hyperblaster. Pre-spinning his weapon of genocide, he leapt over the balcony screaming "FOR THE MAKRON!" His first task was to expunge the gdf scum from the pipes of the sewers, a task this man could easily do in his sleep. In no time at all the pipes were flowing red with blood from the human vermin. His next was to hunker down and fortify the exposed entrance. Continuous wave of gdf after gdf came to challenge his power, however none could match this particular strogg's fury. The ever persistant gdf tried to lead with grenades, rockets, whizzing bullets, and canisters of eye-stinging smoke, but all eventually fell before the hyberblaster wielding demon, their bodies pumped full with stroy. Many compared the scene to an assembly line of death, for all lined up just to be mowed down by this legendary creature. Finally, the clock ran out. The figure hunched against a sewer pillar to catch his breath, rage subsiding as molten metal dripped from the barrel of his over-used hyperblaster. Seeing that the battle was won, this bringer of death made his way to an icarus and flew off into the sunset, looking out for any more of his race in need. Many say this never happened, that the man was simply a myth, a propaganda story the gdf used to recruit. Others say he hailed from Fiji, and that he was known as... Cloister_the_Stupid!
ahahahahaha, dude you have way too much time on your hands

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:52 pm

You have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Well done elf! though its Fuchal not Fuji, to breed a sheep and cow, to get horses..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm

I'll be on tonight, See you all at the end of my gun. pew pew pew!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:13 pm

can't wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

anyone figure it out yet? yes, year old thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Nice games last night Oh_loo10
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 am

jmartyg wrote:
anyone figure it out yet? yes, year old thread.
holy shit. It was marty. With my 20/20 hind sight that is obvious now.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:

lol. nice read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice games last night   Nice games last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice games last night
Page 1 of 1