TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Ranked Stats

Go down 
+4
Mr_Shifty
harleyquinn
Mr.Kilo
Cloister_the_Stupid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ranked Stats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 am

Quote :
i heard ctrl+f5 totally purges cached page memory for a "truer" refreshed page (for windows). this true?

It shouldn't really have an effect in this particular case, because the issue isn't with a local cache, but with the xml data not being presented correctly. With that said though, yes, CTRL+F5 will tell your browser to get the new data without using anything that is present in your existing cache on your computer. It is sometimes referred to as an "unconditional refresh".

Not sure if there are any Mac uses out there, but the equivalent for any browsers on the OS X platform is CMD+R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:33 am

Senilityiscool2, Slam420, and I have inquired about the stats problem on the ETQW community forums back in July, 2009. A representative of Splash Damage (badman is his name) tried helping us out and the loads of other players on that thread. The last response we got was on July 29th by Salteh, the Splash Damage mascot. People are still posting on that thread to no avail. I'm sure Splash Damage is more focused on their upcoming game BRINK. Understood. So I gave up. Here's the thread:

http://community.enemyterritory.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34091

The best answer I got was the following:

Originally Posted by ED209
There is obviously a Strogg Slipgate between the Stats servers and our browsers... expect your stats to re-emerge in the year 2062.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 am

I have to agree that SD is no longer focusing on ETQW- they seem to feel the money to be made is on games in the future. So the forums over there (with the exception of a few professional posters who can't let go) are essentially dead. As well as the stats not updating as fluidly as in the past.

2062 and I will be 101. Or dust. I see dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:32 am

i guess i started playing to late, would've been nice to get an idea where i'm at...this is my first fps...weird thing is, it seems like it's still THE fps to play. and i see lots of new people every week. i know this because none of them know how to deploy a f'ing radar. don't worry senility, you'll live to be 136. that and other curiously useless bits of the future were revealed to me about 30 minutes ago, or dirty martini # 6 depending on how you keep count. oh yeah, mj isn't dead, but he still fondles children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 am

-i forgot. i checked the site, but it has me like a good while ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 am

mr shifty, sister in law just went to army bootcamp. i told my brother i want a pic of them both in their blues (he's still a marine) when she graduates. she's a direct descendant of custer though, so really hoping...you know....doesn't get scalped or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
I have to agree that SD is no longer focusing on ETQW- they seem to feel the money to be made is on games in the future. So the forums over there (with the exception of a few professional posters who can't let go) are essentially dead. As well as the stats not updating as fluidly as in the past.

2062 and I will be 101. Or dust. I see dust.

Splash Damage does not control the stats site, that's all Activision.

Quote :
Registrant:
Mary Tuck
Activision Publishing, Inc
3100 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica CA 90405
- http://whois.domaintools.com/enemyterritory.com

Also

Quote :
To be clear, the stats servers are entirely under Activision's control. They host them at Activision and Activision's subsidiary DemonWare handles the stats backend which feeds data to the site. So despite what you were told by Activision's customer support representative, Splash Damage actually has little to no control over the thing - we certainly don't 'create' or 'parse' any statistics.

Unfortunately all that we can do is flag stats issues like this one and pass them on to Activision for handling, which we've done several times throughout the year.

http://community.enemyterritory.com/forums/showpost.php?p=483406&postcount=10

But I agree it's too bad that Activision no longer cares about the game.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm

hl_deatherage wrote:
mr shifty, sister in law just went to army bootcamp. i told my brother i want a pic of them both in their blues (he's still a marine) when she graduates. she's a direct descendant of custer though, so really hoping...you know....doesn't get scalped or anything.

Really? Was she going to Ft. Jackson or Leonardwood.

Funny story, there used to be three divisions into which the Army was split into. Combat arms, Combat support, and combat service and support. Women couldn't join a combat arms branch (still can't to this day) but there were enough parents that wrote in complaining, upset, and distraught that their daughters were going into "combat" because they were combat support or combat service support, which are things like cooks, or mechanics or things of that nature that don't actually see combat. So they had to change the names to soothe them, even though their missions are still the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:11 am

Stats page is working again!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 am

Finally have my K/D up over 1 after having been like .40 at one point!
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:09 am

HOLY FUCK THIS BETTER NOT BE A JOKE!

EDIT: NO JOKE HERE! ITS WORKIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:42 am

I wonder if this means something more than Activision getting off their asses and fixing the pages...

New life for the game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Let the stat whoring begin cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:34 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Overall rank 92. Still the worst player in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 am

won't let me view rank hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Nugman wrote:
won't let me view rank hmm

the stats page you might have been accustomed to visiting has been taken down as have the activision etqw forums.

There is always the splatterladder. Doens't show kills or anything - just rank based on xp. So generally the shitty radar humping players can have a high rank

http://etqw.splatterladder.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:48 am

Ranked Stats - Page 2 B_560_95_1
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am

Ranked Stats - Page 2 B_560x95
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:27 am

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:
Hmmmmm......
http://www.gametracker.com/moooo12s/

The guy is saying he is using our nicknames in the game. Poser.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 am

That is funny that he tagged most of the clan as himself. But he is still using my old nick :-/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 pm

What's all this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:26 am

Ranked Stats - Page 2 B_560x95[b]

250 out of 12,032 man I suck at this game!!!....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 pm

As was already known, I live on the server... 1642 hours. No one else is even close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranked Stats   Ranked Stats - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranked Stats
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next