TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
New speed test checker Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
New speed test checker Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
New speed test checker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
New speed test checker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
New speed test checker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

New speed test checker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

New speed test checker Empty
PostSubject: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 pm

New speed test checker 68430c2cfa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm

My system shits the bed on the latency test and closes IE. Yay! No where near Ben's numbers for DL and UL speeds. Damn, that is sweet!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

My dl and ul #'s are scared of ben's. But my latency and jitter are lower Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
My system shits the bed on the latency test and closes IE. Yay! No where near Ben's numbers for DL and UL speeds. Damn, that is sweet!

I'm using cablevision now. It's a big improvement from my DSL line. I think the max I was getting with DSL was like 6000 kbps. My ping, at that time, fluctuated between 50-90 on the crypt server. Now it fluctuates betqween 33-60 and even hits single digits if there are only a few people in the game. Makes for sniping people out of the icarus much easier Twisted Evil

Mr_Shifty wrote:
My dl and ul #'s are scared of ben's. But my latency and jitter are lower Razz

No idea why it's so high. My jitter was 2ms with the pingtest.net test. I don't think my packet loss in QW is too bad though. I'll take a pic of my lagometer once I can get online. Right now I can't login... keep getting an error message that says "connection reset" after I type my password in scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:11 pm

That's strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Same as you guys. My Latency is on par but my DL and UL are in the toilet (comparably). I'm going to start using these numbers as an excuse for my meager skills and for why Mr. Ben headshots me with the sniper rifle so easily Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 pm

My internet has gone to shit recently.

New speed test checker 23ijmg5

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Do you live in an apartment complex or something similar? I had a similar problem when I had some one move into my building that used more bandwidth than the previous occupant and that negatively effected my connection speeds since typically in those types of buildings they split them off of a mainline rather than each having their own stand alone connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Do you live in an apartment complex or something similar? I had a similar problem when I had some one move into my building that used more bandwidth than the previous occupant and that negatively effected my connection speeds since typically in those types of buildings they split them off of a mainline rather than each having their own stand alone connection.

Yeah, I live in an apartment complex in New York City. I think there is one main cable line on my side of the building. I'm not sure if there is a separate one on the other side or if it is just one massive cable.

The speed does tend to be a lot faster during the nighttime (past 12am) so I guess there are less people using the bandwidth in those hours. I actually retested it now (3 hours later) and got 10,000kbps. Too bad my jitter is still 2-3x higher than my latency. ugh.

Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:12 am

i got:
DL: 33167
UL: 3633
Latency: 63
Jitter: 69

those numbers are way better than i got last time i tested my connection somewhere.
although i don't understand why i still suck in one-on-one combat in ETQW Sad
i need aiming tutorials i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 am

Yeah, than that is probably your problem. More people using bandwidth than have in the past. The unfortunate thing about that is there isn't really shit you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New speed test checker   New speed test checker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New speed test checker
Page 1 of 1