TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

is this my graphics card doing this?????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

is this my graphics card doing this????? Empty
PostSubject: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:01 pm

[img]is this my graphics card doing this????? Wtf10[/img]

this is something that is happening on most of the games i play. it sometimes happens while im playing etqw. is this my computer or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 pm

I had a problem sorta like that, thought it was vid card to, turned out to be a bad mem chip.
http://www.memtest.org/
Scroll to bottom and choose a download file and let it test you mem out. I used the bootable flopy, and I think the iso one for cd-rom as well.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 am

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:
I had a problem sorta like that, thought it was vid card to, turned out to be a bad mem chip.
http://www.memtest.org/
Scroll to bottom and choose a download file and let it test you mem out. I used the bootable flopy, and I think the iso one for cd-rom as well.

when you ran the iso did you need a dvd rom or cd rom?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:26 am

doesn't matter the type of drive, just as long as you change bios to boot from cd rom, also you can use a cdrw if i remember right, such a small file for a cd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 pm

i have a bad memory chip now what do i do a fully factory restore. or is there a program that can fix it?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Is this a pre-built or did you build the computer?
Do you have 2 sticks of ram or just the 1?
No you can't fix a bad mem chip.
You should'nt have to do any restore. Everything should still work with less ram.
If you have a bad mem chip
a. Check the brand to see if you have a warranty on it and get it replaced or
b. Throw it out.

What's you system specs anyways? To see if you should get another stick of ram so you can run in dual channel mode. Needs to be same type as whats in there though.
Also did your graphic problems go away?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:44 am

well im probly going to do the restore becuase there is so much bullshit on my pc but i only have one ram stinck so ill probly end up buying a new set becuase most of the pc shops i frequent have started to make the standard ram chip sets 4gb. so once i do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

nope not the mem stick its actually the procesor as i have figured out by process of elimination.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:23 am

thats usually indicative of a gpu or gpu memory problem. if you dont have a graphics card then its probably ur ram
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this my graphics card doing this?????   is this my graphics card doing this????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this my graphics card doing this?????
Page 1 of 1