TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 am

OddBird that make me smile too! Very Happy

BTY: Lucky you senility just imagine me four times faster -))

1nsane in my country we would said “I will chop you to make “empanadas” to be sold in football field” -))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 am

How about you can be in the clan while you are in NY?
Whenever you are in NY, and have a nice ping to Chicago, you can wear the tag.
When you leave for La Plata, you remove it.

Whattya think guys?

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Most of you have share a battle with me, and then know that I’m a team player; then the real question is: - Despite the big ping issue -. Laughing
If you were in a deathly battle would you feel comfortable with me in the Crypt team or in the rival one?
Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:30 pm

CryzArg wrote:
OddBird that make me smile too! Very Happy

BTY: Lucky you senility just imagine me four times faster -))

1nsane in my country we would said “I will chop you to make “empanadas” to be sold in football field” -))

Here in Detroit ..They say I will CAP Your Ass BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey 1nsane: would you like an empanada? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Upps ! That was 1nsane lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Look, I don't normally call people out when I smell bullshit...

But in this case I have seen enough and need to clarify. You were banned a few short weeks ago for being totally stupid and changing from a needed class to one that wasn't needed. I know it's a lame excuse for a ban, but your reason was that our constant pleading to deploy a radar was not understood because of your lack of decent English skills.

Total bullshit then, and anything you post here is total bullshit to me now. You have zero credibility and I don't see any reason why we should extend a clan invite.

Consider this thread closed. As is your application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I agree with you, if you don’t trust on me I would no fill confortable. Thanks for the explanation (I was rather annoyed with you) and now, seriously speaking, I understand the high ping issue. You are right and if I were you I wouldn’t like a high pinger in my server.
I´ll Cyou in the field!!
Faithfully
Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2