TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Empty
PostSubject: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Does Nobody care to comment about the US killing Osama Bin Laden?!?!

I can't believe Shifty isn't taking Credit !!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm

I was telling a friend today, (ok, Mortimus, he's my only friend) that what I like is that there's no body. "Killed in the firefight and buried at sea within hours of the strike" I understand the reasoning behind the decision, ie. no country wants to take his remains and thereby set up a shrine for pissed off pilgrims. But the speed at which the body was made untraceable intrigues me.

Wanna bet his name is now something like Asset#45A9G and he's actually off to a sub-basement cell in an unnamed CIA base to be debriefed on al-qaeda for the remaining years of his lifespan? If we did take him alive the "immediately buried at sea" story would best serve our interests. No pilgrimage locations, no KSM style trial debacle, no kidnapped civilians with demands for his release, no demands from Kenya and other nations for the right to try him, no tawdry capital punishment circus, etc.

I have no doubt that they found him and got him. Most likely we have the truth that they killed him, but I still wonder if instead we have him in President's Eyes Only Classification level custody where he'll never see natural light or be referred to by his name again.

Of course this is all conspiracy nut stuff, but its still intriguing to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:39 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
I was telling a friend today, (ok, Mortimus, he's my only friend) that what I like is that there's no body. "Killed in the firefight and buried at sea within hours of the strike" I understand the reasoning behind the decision, ie. no country wants to take his remains and thereby set up a shrine for pissed off pilgrims. But the speed at which the body was made untraceable intrigues me.

Wanna bet his name is now something like Asset#45A9G and he's actually off to a sub-basement cell in an unnamed CIA base to be debriefed on al-qaeda for the remaining years of his lifespan? If we did take him alive the "immediately buried at sea" story would best serve our interests. No pilgrimage locations, no KSM style trial debacle, no kidnapped civilians with demands for his release, no demands from Kenya and other nations for the right to try him, no tawdry capital punishment circus, etc.

I have no doubt that they found him and got him. Most likely we have the truth that they killed him, but I still wonder if instead we have him in President's Eyes Only Classification level custody where he'll never see natural light or be referred to by his name again.

Of course this is all conspiracy nut stuff, but its still intriguing to me.

Interesting... It would be the ideal cover for this. But I am thinking that dead is better as an asset than keeping the man who won the longest "hide and seek" game in history.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:02 pm

it was some soldiers first day out in the field, he killed some guy in a turban with a beard and told everyone it was osama and everyone just ran with it, AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:01 am

It's about time!! Now, I hope some of the family’s can feel like they have some closure.
On another note… we could come close to paying back the US deficit with a pay per view of the video the seals were rolling during the mission. I would pay big money to see that!!!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

What I'm curious about... is how quickly the Id'ed the guy via dna testing... that shit takes HOURS for somewhat inconclusive results. To get the whole picture, with all the DNA fully sequenced and analyzed, you have to wait like 12 hours to be absolutely sure. I work in a pretty well funded facility with pretty decently kept equipment and what not... it takes DAYS for us to do certain types of testing....

If I've heard correctly... they killed him, ID'ed him in less than an hour or so, then bury him at sea in less than 9 hours?

Even if he is dead... I don't really take much 'joy' from it, or feel much closure. He was just a symbol. Another one will pop up, and the cycle will continue. We really didn't accomplish much other than killing one more extremist in a long continuous line of hateful people.

Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:40 pm

I believe this is nothing more than a set up for the next play, expect a terrorist attack on U.S. soil sometime soon (it might be on june 10th or october 10th). It will divert your attention from the fallout of QE2 ending, which will remove the 3 billion dollar injection the stock market receives everyday (can somebody say 30% correction?), and with only the fed buying US tresuries (debt monetization) higher inflation will lead to more civil unrest. But if everyone is worried about terrorists mabey people won't complain too much about $9 dollars a gallon at the pump.

Some countries have openly stated that they are doing buisness without US dollars, China recently announced they want to dump 2/3rds of their US tresuries, George Sorros just had a bretton woods part 2 meeting with the worlds elite and central bankers to discuss dumping the US dollar as world reserve status. With more US dollars outside of America than inside, when all those dollars come home... SHTF

Last edited by Br8kaway on Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:42 pm

LoL your theories are more formulated than mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:47 pm

It was ObL's last wish to be buried at sea, in a white bag, promptly after his death. We honored that -- or at least, that's the story we're getting. The reason being, if we did any other thing, we wouldn't be "the better people" (sic.) Read between the lines on that...

If we did anything else, whether he's really still alive or if he died 7 years ago (insert theory here,) we're making more martyrs. We're minimizing our projected losses by coming off as the better people, honoring his last wish(es), and being as loud about it as possible.

The reality of it is probably closer to this: ObL was probably as worthless and as much of a puppet as Obama to "the cause." He was the face, but the movement will go on. It's certainly not over, and we'll forever be picking up the bill with our sweat and blood.

All this does is pump up Obama's position for reelection; he hasn't done *anything* for this country, except this -- and he hasn't even done "this!!" It just happened on his watch. He'll take credit for cleaning up Bush's mess (either Bush, doesn't matter) and when presented with the options of Trump or Obama? Well who are you going to pick?

Trump is the Ronald McDonald of politics. He's not even a real clown, he just sells a lot of hamburgers. Look at Obama as Colonel Sanders. Wait, that could be construed as racist -- how about the King from Burger King? It really doesn't matter.

Worthless hamburger salesmen. That's all it comes down to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:31 pm

BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! 22338910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!   BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!
Page 1 of 1