TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

was i kicked?

Go down 
+3
SiN110022
Mr_Shifty
harleyquinn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm

So, was I kicked from Crypt because I'm not on much anymore? Just realized last time I signed in I have no clan.
Back to top Go down

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Nope- the only person who can kick you is yourself. Your user name shows in the clan list. Re-boot and come back in. Your clan tag membership will magically appear...

Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh I didn't know that, I figured the people who could invite could kick.

I def didn't remove myself, I wouldn't be posting asking if I was kicked if had removed myself lol Smile

Well, good to know I didn't piss someone off or something - I was confused.
Back to top Go down

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

was fodder harley
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:12 am

LoL

After a bit of a break the game is fun for a map or two here and there again. although i am looking into getting brink. people liking it?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:33 am

It's not bad, there are definitely some bugs that need fixing, but I have played worse games.

And Kilo is the only one that can kick people, and I'm pretty sure he didn't do it. Wink
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:47 am

you never know... some guys on the inside have quite a pull on the things that happen outside...
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
It's not bad, there are definitely some bugs that need fixing, but I have played worse games.

have to admit the game is growing on me, once you get used to the movement and how to aim and all that.. still has plenty issues and many shortcomings, but am enjoying it.. (its still no ETQW)

But am looking forward to the free DLC coming out in June.. if its any good and patches fix some issue, i will more in likely pay for future content..
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Every time i go to buy the game, my extra money is absorbed else where, mothers day, moms bday, brothers bday, fathers day is coming up... not to mention bills

But, I will be buying it eventually.
Back to top Go down

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:12 pm

I saw the note regarding the DLC, but as far as it being free to pc users, I want to see that statement come from SD or Bethesda. All I saw was free to XBox and PSN players. I have still not seen any patches for the game, even though I keep reading about the numerous patches to date (SD forums mostly)

I am fairly certain even Kilo couldn't kick someone from the clan. Early on when were forming we made it a requirement for new members to join here after their clan invite. Kilo had to tell Snowman Quar he would be banned from the server if he didn't drop the clan tag.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
I saw the note regarding the DLC, but as far as it being free to pc users, I want to see that statement come from SD or Bethesda. All I saw was free to XBox and PSN players. I have still not seen any patches for the game, even though I keep reading about the numerous patches to date (SD forums mostly).

channel log regarding PC patches:

http://www.splashdamage.com/content/brink-pc-update-released

We would like to thank you for supporting Brink and for your continued feedback. To show our appreciation for your support of Brink, we will be making the first DLC for Brink available for free when it is released. This DLC is planned for June and will offer additional maps and new content for players. We'll continue to provide announcements about the next title update, as well as the first DLC release as that information becomes available.

-Splash Damage & Bethesda

http://www.splashdamage.com/content/brink-updates-live-free-dlc-coming

the above doesnt state the DLC is free for PC, but nor does it single out console..

so i dont know.. hard to imagine they would release a free DLC just for one platform.. but then again, who knows..

time will..

Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
Every time i go to buy the game, my extra money is absorbed else where, mothers day, moms bday, brothers bday, good scotch for OddBird, fathers day is coming up... not to mention bills

But, I will be buying it eventually.

FTFY
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Mine shows no clan for 2 years now, it's just ETQW being gay. Every time it crashes I lose my clan info. *shrug*

Sad
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:13 am

Actually we are giving you a subtle hint Garbage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

was i kicked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i kicked?    was i kicked?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was i kicked?
Page 1 of 1