TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Applying for Crypt tag

Go down 
+3
alpha-1
Br8kaway
bankonit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 pm

He was just on the server playing with us a couple minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm

He is a pretty good player, doesn't come off as offensive.... But, what I am saying is that I haven't endorsed him in any way.
As he did steal the tag, and seems to have a couple of negatives too work out with us...

I would say, give it a couple more months and lets see where he gets too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 am

Thanks for all the replys! It would have been wise to fill out the app before my mishaps. I will keep playing without a clan. I know it isn't a good idea to name names. I wasn't trying to use anyone. My mic works and I will try to use it more. Sometimes I don't know what to say. I am a noob but I play the objectives!! You won't see me in the hills very oftten. I am an all round player just need to sharpen up on my shooting skills and flying the anansi. Have fun playing the game!

RD8449
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 am

RD8449 wrote:
Thanks for all the replys! It would have been wise to fill out the app before my mishaps. I will keep playing without a clan. I know it isn't a good idea to name names. I wasn't trying to use anyone. My mic works and I will try to use it more. Sometimes I don't know what to say. I am a noob but I play the objectives!! You won't see me in the hills very oftten. I am an all round player just need to sharpen up on my shooting skills and flying the anansi. Have fun playing the game!

RD8449

Just hang in there- keep populating the server and don't fuck up anymore. It won't take long for the clan to forget past sins and I can't remember what I had for dinner last night. Use voip, keep active here, and we will reconsider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 pm

RD8449 wrote:

RD8449
This might seem obvious to a lot of people, but for the sake of RD & this thread, this isn't a comp clan (primarily, or *yet* as it may be).
It's a pub clan, which means it's more social than competitive. It's friends hanging out fragging. Or running out of the spawn and dying, like myself.

You can't be shy on the mic, you have to get on there and remind everyone how much Fodder likes sweaty, shirtless man hugs. You can't be afraid to say Senility farts dust. It's not out of the question to talk about Shifty's "don't ask/don't tell" lifestyle. Lastly, it's no big secret that Alpha1 is an ex Village People member (he was the construction worker.) We're all OK with this stuff, it gives the group personality and an identity to the names. They're not just names on a screen but real people -- most of whom should be separated from the public at large.

The clan is always more receptive to a friend who wants to wear the tag, as opposed to some stranger who just wants to have a penis measuring contest about who can rack up a bigger body count. Mad gaming skills are nothing if somebody's a douchebag.

Also, your mom.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Five is our male member who's in touch with his feminine side Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 pm

You love my male member touching your feminine side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 pm

five wrote:
RD8449 wrote:

RD8449
This might seem obvious to a lot of people, but for the sake of RD & this thread, this isn't a comp clan (primarily, or *yet* as it may be).
It's a pub clan, which means it's more social than competitive. It's friends hanging out fragging. Or running out of the spawn and dying, like myself.

You can't be shy on the mic, you have to get on there and remind everyone how much Fodder likes sweaty, shirtless man hugs. You can't be afraid to say Senility farts dust. It's not out of the question to talk about Shifty's "don't ask/don't tell" lifestyle. Lastly, it's no big secret that Alpha1 is an ex Village People member (he was the construction worker.) We're all OK with this stuff, it gives the group personality and an identity to the names. They're not just names on a screen but real people -- most of whom should be separated from the public at large.

The clan is always more receptive to a friend who wants to wear the tag, as opposed to some stranger who just wants to have a penis measuring contest about who can rack up a bigger body count. Mad gaming skills are nothing if somebody's a douchebag.

Also, your mom.

mine is 15" and I average 80 kills/map...ha!
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

five wrote:
you have to get on there and remind everyone how much Fodder likes sweaty,HAIRY,shirtless man hugs.

fixed...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Nominated for thread of the year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

five wrote:
RD8449 wrote:

RD8449

Also, your mom.

OK, so there was this one time when I had to do an upper GI tract exploratory. So the stuff dried out in my intestines. So the stuff came out like rocks and I farted dust for a week. So... uh never mind.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

OK, so there was this one time when I had to do an upper GI tract exploratory. So the stuff dried out in my intestines. So the stuff came out like rocks and I farted dust for a week. So... uh never mind.

So this thread reminds you of dried turds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Everything in this thread reminds me of poop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Crypt tag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2