TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

ehm ok here I go

Go down 
+6
bankonit
alpha-1
EZErich
MekTek
Scootter82
Br8kaway
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi there,

I would like to join Crypt. I never applied to join a clan, so no idea what you guys and girls would like to know, so I´ll just tell you a bit about my gaming history.

Before playing QW I played Battlefield Vietnam which is still one of my fave games, but as soon as QW came out over here in Europe I got addicted to that. At first I played mostly on NA side with ppl I knew from BfV, a clan called eXile (euro exile) on a really hot server back then called NudeChickswrestling. Shortly after I decided to found my own clan and started off with the clan =SDR= Sex Drugs ´n Rock´n Roll. Our first server was also on NA side called "The Dollhouse". Then we started another server in Euroland "The Dollhouse 2" which became a very populated server and I had about 30 active members.

In the first year we renamed the clan to =GiG= (Ghosts in Gloom) and the server to "The Deadly Playground" and it was actually the No. 1 Server in QW for a long time on both sides of the pond. The clan was more a pub clan but some were interested in comp so we did both. Organizing scrims and all the other clan stuff at some point took up too much of my time and I didnt have spare time left to play QW myself so I stepped down as a Clanleader. Before I did though I helped founding "The Group Thing" over here in Euroland, which was a gaming community of many clans "eQ" (with members from splashdamage)" "GiG" and "ICU" now there are other clans in that community like "OCB" etc.

After I stepped down I still didnt have much time for gaming coz of changes in my private life and totally stopped with QW for about 6 months. Then I returned and only played pro-mod for over a year. A wee bit of competetive but not much and mostly on NA side. A bit over a year ago I started pubbing again and now I´m here applying to join Crypt. ^^ I know most of you guys and girls and I enjoy playing with and against you.

I´m not sure if I can be a good member, I m not used to being a member of a clan and I usually refuse to join clans for the simple reason that I like to always speak my mind openly and direct without having to consider some clans-reputation. But I usually behave and dont bitch (only once in a month =P) and I think I´m a half-way decent teamplayer. So yeah that was it from me. If you have any Q´s just ask.

I know Fodder will be voting no and if others do too, I´m fine with it, I´ll still play on your server with/against you lot. ^^

Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 pm

I say yes....as long as your pings under 200 clown
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
MekTek

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 pm

I say yes.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 pm

total noob but yes anyway Smile
we need more females besides Harley, Snap, and Fodder
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

EZErich wrote:
total noob but yes anyway Smile
we need more females besides Harley, Snap, and Fodder

BANNED!
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 pm

and, I vote NO.

What a long-winded NOOB!

Do we really need another sniper?

vsay PIE !

Razz
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Ya, we could use a few more girls in the clan to balance out the retarded guys. =D
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Lets see, she's played more than three maps on the server before asking to join. She doesn't spend the game in a vehicle shooting deployables, she doesn't have a dozen smurfs. She hasn't unilaterally assumed the clan tag or quoted imagined conversations with clan members. She doesn't start out campaigns with suspiciously reduced weapon spread, mow down people with the GPMG from across the map, or get all head shots all the time (cough), and yet is still a PIA to have on the other team. She doesn't whine, rage quit, or stack. I seem to recall her using a mic and she communicates during the game.

Gee, I don't know.

I suppose.

Last edited by alpha-1 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
Lets see, she's played more than three maps on the server before asking to join. She doesn't spend the game in a vehicle shooting deployables, she doesn't have a dozen smurfs. She hasn't unilaterally assumed the clan tag or quoted imagined conversations with clan members. She doesn't start out campaigns with suspiciously reduced weapon spread, mow down people with the GPMG from across the map, or get all head shots all the time (cough), and yet is still a PIA to have on the other team. She doesn't whine, rage quit, or stack. I seem to recall her using a mic and she communicates during the game.

Gee, I don't know.

I suppose.

ROFL.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Shelly wrote:
If you have any Q´s just ask.

Wait, I got one.

Can you sing '99 Luftballons'?

We like music on the server periodically.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 pm

alpha-1 wrote:

best song EVER Smile both english and german versions.
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:16 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
Shelly wrote:

Wait, I got one.

yes i can ^^ but you´d have to join vent for that Razz
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I vote yes. (she brings up the average age, yet is still very young)
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:31 pm

bankonit wrote:

I think it's a slam, yep. It's definitely a yes vote.
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

bankonit wrote:

hmmh "brings up the average age" HMMH bank..... you have to work on your charm but you saved it with the " yet is still very young" cheers
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 pm

My formal response to this is...

Abstaining. But definitely not abstaining for negative reasons.
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
Shelly wrote:

Wait, I got one.

I vote yes on hearing 99 Luftballons. German version, correct?
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Shelly has been on my friends list for a long time. She is a good team player and shows alot of positive attributes in her game play. I vote yes! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm

I vote absolutely yes, on one condition.

No more sniping me in the face or stabbing me in the back, whether you're on my team or the other. Razz
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
I vote absolutely yes, on one condition.

No more sniping me in the face or stabbing me in the back, whether you're on my team or the other. Razz

trust me, should i get in i ll do that even more shifty, no more nice shelly then Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Aww, is it too late to change my vote? Sad
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 pm

YES! sunny
Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
EZErich

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Shelly wrote:

trust me, should i get in i ll do that even more shifty, no more nice shelly then Razz

she stuck by this too...first person she killed as an official CrYpT, wearing the tag and everything...
SENILITY!! lol
what a noob, fodder was right for once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ehm ok here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm ok here I go   ehm ok here I go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ehm ok here I go
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: Player Recruitment (Apply in here, registration not needed for applying)-
Jump to: