TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

OCB s world cup

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Ok so tonight our girls team will have their first match against the UK. If you d like to watch us fail, then join the QW TV server that will be broadcasting it. Fodder? think you wanted to watch.. match will be 10 pm cet thats 4 est, so in little over 1 hour. Maps will be valley and area 22. The person who decided on the maps should be assassinated. Any volunteers? I d pay well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Good luck!

How do I watch it?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:57 pm

select internet tv in drop down box in the game menu instead of internet
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
bankonit

bankonit

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:27 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:29 pm

well the match was entertaining, and so was all the brink bashing. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:35 pm

cheers. We girls had a good laugh, pretty good team UK has there. I hope they need to play vs canada, should be cool to watch
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 am

Sheeesh. 1 hour's notice? well, I couldn't have made it at that hour yesterday anyway, but thanks?

Yes, I still want to watch one of these matches, as I've never done that before. Not sure how it all works
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 pm

http://www.sgs-gaming.com/index.php/forum/quake-series/2694-re-world-cup-update?limit=6&start=54#2824

Heres the link to the ocb site and the worldcup. Its usually updated with all the important things like match times and teams etc. Check every now and then. Afaik there s a match every evening?ยด til weekend, then its over. Not sure though. Teams worth watching are definately USA and Canada, but also UK. Tv server should be up for all matches that are being played. So if you have time in your afternoon or early evening fodder, just check the tv server if somethings going on. Also check Cloisters post in this thread how to find the tv server. Once you re on it you might want to adjust your cam speed, I cant remember the command though, maybe someone could help out there?

Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 pm

PLEASE post the cam speed. I tried watching yesterday and the free fly was terribly slow. Was fun watching, though
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:34 pm

I watched the match yesterday and the speed was faster than normal for me. Just ask for the command and speed while specing. Someone will cough up the info they did yesterday.
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm

us girls are playing again on sunday againt USA(todbot, fencing, serenade etc.). They lost against russia, Im shocked, but oh well, gives us another chance (0,00001 %) to get to the finals, so tune in and cheer for us ^^
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm

how do we watch? I'm interested in watching any of the games.
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

there is an et.tv which broadcasts all matches from the matchserver. to connect to this internet tv you open your game---> play online ---> in the left upper corner beneath Punkbuster checkbox you have "source" --->open that and select internet tv. It will then list you the tv servers ---> then just join the tv-server and you re in. depending on your settings watching things in free fly mode can be weird, so you might need to change your cam speed. i cant remember the command nor the speed that is best, so just ask one of the speccs on tv server with you. you can also click on any specific player you d like to watch and just spec that person playing.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 pm

et.tv client commands have to experiment with the camera speed not sure what is optimal

Client controls
========================================

As a client, you can spectate players on the server by double clicking their name in the Limbo Menu's player list. You can also cycle through all clients on the main server (including spectators) by pressing your attack key (left mouse button by default), and you can switch to free camera mode by pressing your alt attack key (right mouse button by default).

The speed of the camera can be controlled by changing the "pm_demoCamSpeed" cvar. You can also choose to spectate a specific client index or name by using the "setSpectateClient" console command.

Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 pm

when is the next match in easter time? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:17 am

I dont have the times for the match on sunday yet, I guess it will be same time as last though. 9 pm cet; 3 pm est.

P.S: I should really practice sniping for this one, if fencing will play in that match and snipes, I have no chance to get any shots in.... but no time, Im hooked on this other game, see other subforum Shocked
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 pm

NOOB
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:19 am

fodder wrote:
NOOB

I know you re a noob, tell me something new Razz
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:53 am

Damn NooBZ anwser... It's foddy u know Basketball <

Hey baby shelly , can u give us ( me and CoWytipper) the next matchup ? Just chatted with Aristotle and wow Razz Sounds like USA was pure **** . he wasnt happy at all . hehe :damn ,sgs gaming infos on the world cup schedules... sounds like next matchup is sunday ? Can u translate the game time in ESTERN or EASTERN pleease for my and Cowy . would love to watch , but on the god damn SgS OCB World tour , time is on Please Note all times are UK vs 7/8 (W)
British Summer Time (BST) .. Damn what is that !?
I swear to god ... or maybe i was too drunk ,yesterday. on the SCD , there were a few matches setted up for 2nite (friday 23rd)... oh well...wanna see one of them at least...

Damn,.. SiNister , u could have join team Canada Razz
with ur buddies St00p,kamp & chumpy
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:10 pm

hmmh, i ve been called many things "baby shelly" is a new one Shocked .... oh well gess its better than bitch or witch, however just "shelly" will do, ty.

Still not sure when match is on sunday, I guess 3 pm est. Dunno about the other matches tbh, should be somewhere on sgs/ocb site, but I can never find shit there, so I dont bother looking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm

thanks you shelly , will try to get on at3pm to see if any matches are played.
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm

GGs for US vs NML. Shelly kicked my ass spy vs spy Razz Both matches I felt were pretty close. Do they upload replays anywhere?
Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 am

yeah ggs, was fun Smile I know match was demoed by someone from ocb, I ll ask olive where it will be uploaded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OCB s world cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCB s world cup   OCB s world cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCB s world cup
Page 1 of 1