TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

app for KidGloves

Go down 
+11
EZErich
MekTek
alpha-1
meat_puppet
harleyquinn
Loki.
Scootter82
bankonit
SiN110022
Br8kaway
kidgloves
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kidgloves

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 am

OK, i can't take it anymore. Not being able to join 22/24 makes me mad enough to crush baby kittens. Please accept my humble app.

ciao
/kg
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 am

I like kidgloves, I know him and i like how he plays the objective, but if he wants to join just to get into an empty slot then i vote no. scratch He must be a friend of someone in the crypt clan so i'm sure an admin could kick someone to get him in the game, IMO.

Last edited by Br8kaway on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kidgloves

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:27 am

Sorry, my attempt at humor. The CRYPT server is the only one I play on anymore, with rare exception. I consider it home now regardless, and have for quite some time. That won't change either way. It would be nice to participate in organized scrims and such, a nice break from the 'randoms' that are on from 11PM->2AM when I usually get on.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:31 am

Much better lol, i vote yes. cheers
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:41 am

yeah why the fuck not, after fodder we will take pretty much anyone
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am

kidgloves wrote:
Sorry, my attempt at humor. The CRYPT server is the only one I play on anymore, with rare exception. I consider it home now regardless, and have for quite some time. That won't change either way. It would be nice to participate in organized scrims and such, a nice break from the 'randoms' that are on from 11PM->2AM when I usually get on.

Are you saying you won't quit playing the game if you're not made a clan member? Doesn't sound like you really want in.

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:56 am

I vote yes. cheers He's a good player that actually goes for objectives when he isn't trying to frag the hell out of someone (i.e. me). Attempts at humor are always welcome in my opinion, especially if you can direct a good joke at someone other than the kid of the clan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:27 pm

i dont know- he talks more then my wife does and thats say SOMETHING! believe me..

plus- when you responded to the guy, its like he cant hear you..

'KID i know we need a covy- i switched.. i told you i was going to switch!? wtf.. we dont need two covy's??

Beuller? Beuller? Beuller? '

Very Happy

just busting balls- KG= good team player, very active on VOIP--- VERY!!!

i vote yes....

Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:27 pm

He's never pissed me off. He seems mature enough in these posts. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Well I got to ask are you a Wolverine fan or a Spartan fan? I might have to give you shit if your a Spartan fan, I bleed Michigan Blue and Gold.

Another Michigan clan member would be good were starting to look like a growing faction.
Insane, Mortimus, Alpha-1, Me, and Now KG.

I vote yes, But I still want a answer to the Wolverine question!

Back to top Go down

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

I vote yes. We need more NOOBS!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm

He gotten a bit cantankerous at times. That's Sen's slot, with me filling in as understudy. So as long as he backs off trying to do our jobs, I say yes.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:52 pm

First off, I like Kid a lot. A good team player with skills and I'm always happy to see him join. He also switches teams to help keep things fair, which I like.

But he has got to stop berating everyone else when then team isn't doing well, or appears to not be doing well. We're all guilty of that from time to time (well, not Sin, but he seems high all the time), but Kid's raised this to an art form.

If he promises to try to control himself, I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

MekTek wrote:

(well, not Sin, but he seems high all the time),

Now, now, that's not fair.

Sometimes he's drunk.

You can tell the difference pretty quickly though. His East-European starts coming out pretty strongly around his third drink.

Its when you hear him challenging Shifty in half-Russian to a real world Apache vs. Kamov Ka-50 dogfight that you know its going to be a party.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm

okely dokely
Back to top Go down
kidgloves

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm

1) I don't bleed Maze and Blue. I urinated it. I'm a former Spartan Smile I went to Ann Arbor a few times; chubby girls and empty bars by 11PM gave me my fill of it.

2) MekTek's right. I bitch too much. Will stop; especially now that I figured out why I couldn't hear any incoming team voice chat for the past 2 months Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:51 pm

kidgloves wrote:
especially now that I figured out why I couldn't hear any incoming team voice chat for the past 2 months Smile

NOOB!

o wait- i just stole Fodders thunder..

o well am sure he will add some colorful words in-front 'noob' when he posts..
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:29 pm

GReen and white BASTARD!
Back to top Go down

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:17 pm

who the fuck is kidgloves?

i vote no.

he's gotta be noob
Back to top Go down

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 pm

SiN110022 wrote:
yeah why the fuck not, after fodder we will take pretty much anyone

Sin just doesn't like me, because if he's flying, and I decide to play "Anti-Air", he's all done, I own him, and he'll quit flying. That's why he doesn't like me, or at least it's the main reason. He may have others.

Sin ain't shit if fodder's around and decides to play "anti-sin".

Razz
Back to top Go down

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Don't listen to Fodder. I think he's been sore about new people since I joined. He can't stand that I've helped prove that ANYONE can kill him now. Razz
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I vote yes. KG is a good team player. I think it is important that we recruit/accept people with whom we enjoy playing and who help us keep the server populated and fun. Now if we can just get SGT-WMD to join....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 pm

As long as he promises to do less bitching when things aren't going well, I'll give him a yes. Smile
Back to top Go down

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 am

He always plays the objectives.....he does like to talk a lot though....but not as much as my ex-wife...and he doesn't have a nasally voice like hers either.... I vote yes.... sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

app for KidGloves Empty
PostSubject: Re: app for KidGloves   app for KidGloves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app for KidGloves
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: Player Recruitment (Apply in here, registration not needed for applying)-
Jump to: