TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Empty
PostSubject: Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!   Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 am

OH DEAR!!!

So i was waiting to get on a server (because shifty wouldn't vote kick loki for me) and i ended up switching to a promod server by accident. Anyways when i tried to get back in ETQW it wanted my password (even though i have the remember me box clicked) and then it wouldn't accept my password (which i remember and it hasn't changed EVER and i just used it when i switched over to the promod). So now i need a licence code to change my password, i have the box and disc but there is no code anywhere. Any advice folks??
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!   Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 am

O.K WTF!! After i wrote this I decided to try it one more time and it worked. Really weird??
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!   Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 am

seriously, wtf lol
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!   Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:01 am

Can we change the password and not give it to Br8kaway?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!   Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 pm

bankonit wrote:
Can we change the password and not give it to Br8kaway?

I second that!!

as for the NOOB who started this thread-- bounce

every time i tried to load pro mod.. i had to retype my password as well.. and it was hit or miss if it would work.. and that goes for loading PRo then back to Vanilla.. i would just log off / close the game and restart it.. doing so, i was able to log into Vanilla with out issue..

am guessing, this all ties into ID's issues with its infrastructure.. according to what i've read they are working on it (or rebuilding it).. but its affecting some of their games.. (WOLF -- W:ET etc).. there is a sticky on SD forum about it..

am stilling getting connection issues every time i try to just log in.. i have to click 'play online' (or whatever it is) 5 to 6 times before i can get to the server list.. affraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!   Stupid ETQW won't accept my password! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid ETQW won't accept my password!
Page 1 of 1