TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT

Go down 
+10
bankonit
Mr_Shifty
alpha-1
alphabeta
OddBird
Loki.
Scootter82
Br8kaway
SiN110022
G4RB4G3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should MCP Driver be allowed to join CrYpT even though he is only 12 years old?
Hell yes!!!
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
No way!
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 65% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:50 pm

bankonit wrote:
I say yes to the kid and no to the dad.

LOL. No

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

OddBird wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
FUCK NO TO BOTH OF THEM.

I can't put my finger on exactly why this made me laugh, it would require at least 4 paragraphs regarding the source and 2+ more explaining my own character issues.

Sum it up easily.

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Loki. wrote:
I think SEN is telling us, he needs a little more time to think on this one , am sure he'll get back to us sooner, rather then later... Very Happy

LOL. Fuck no.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:14 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
bankonit wrote:

LOL. No

You certainly wouldn't say no to the mom, would you?
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:03 pm

bankonit wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
bankonit wrote:
LOL. No

must....restrain....must....restrain....must...re oh fark it

1. Ask your mom, I tell her "no" all the time.
2. Not to your mom anyway. fapfapfap
3. I might tell her "neigh!"
4. It's not worth the wait in line.
5. I tried, but she couldn't hear with her face in the trough.
6. Not if she brings cash this time (the fat ones gotta pay for it).
7. Hell yes I would, that "rash" I got last time still hasn't cleared up.
8. Not if wanted more crabs than the fish market.
9. The CDC says I should.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm

OddBird wrote:
bankonit wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
bankonit wrote:
LOL. No

must....restrain....must....restrain....must...re oh fark it

1. Ask your mom, I tell her "no" all the time.
2. Not to your mom anyway. fapfapfap
3. I might tell her "neigh!"
4. It's not worth the wait in line.
5. I tried, but she couldn't hear with her face in the trough.
6. Not if she brings cash this time (the fat ones gotta pay for it).
7. Hell yes I would, that "rash" I got last time still hasn't cleared up.
8. Not if wanted more crabs than the fish market.
9. The CDC says I should.

You should have retained. I've seen much better from you.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:30 am

the most important reason for saying NO...
NEITHER OF THEM HAVE ACTUALLY APPLIED..........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:02 pm

If I wanted my son to be in a clan with me I would find one that has rules that allow that. For the most part my son doesn't want to play video games with a bunch of old farts who love a 5 year old "pc" video game. And yes, if you are in your early twenties you are still considered an old fart by young teens Smile

Oh, and I agree with Erich.
Back to top Go down
Dad_The_Impaler

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Well, at least you guys talked it over. I know that I have learned 1 thing from this thread, I will team kill senility next time I see him Razz

The reason we joined "The Outlawed" is because they accepted both of us and that is cool because as garbage said, he's going to be playing anyway.

And don't think that you girls can come up with any words that he hasn't heard already.

Oh, and I am going to shoot the shit out of all of you, die fuckers!@!@

See ya in ETQW!!

Dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Dad_The_Impaler wrote:
Well, at least you guys talked it over. I know that I have learned 1 thing from this thread, I will team kill senility next time I see him Razz

The reason we joined "The Outlawed" is because they accepted both of us and that is cool because as garbage said, he's going to be playing anyway.

And don't think that you girls can come up with any words that he hasn't heard already.

Oh, and I am going to shoot the shit out of all of you, die fuckers!@!@

See ya in ETQW!!

Dad

Damn I kinda of like this asshole,lol I hope Sen doesn't ban him!!!!
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Dad_The_Impaler wrote:

(bunch of shit I ain't repeating)

See ya in ETQW!!

Dad

Well played, Sir, well played indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dad_The_Impaler

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 am

In all seriousness, you know that I love all you CRYPT guys and MCP and I love playing on your server. I respect your decision and have no problem with that. When you all have a son you will understand. He likes that we are in the same clan, that is why I quit TAW to join Outlawed (which is not really a clan) so that we can be in the same clan. That means a lot to him. TAW would not accept anyone under 18, same thing. I actually want to be in the CRYPT clan, but I have a son and please understand that it means a lot to me to have him as a partner.

BTW, just kidding about team killing you Sen!! Razz
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Dad, you and MCP are always welcome on our server!
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:25 pm

alphabeta wrote:
Dad, you and MCP are always welcome on our server!

+1

(i still like the prospect label for MCP- for some reason it just cracks me up.. and yes am SOA fan) Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Loki. wrote:

+1

(i still like the prospect label for MCP- for some reason it just cracks me up.. and yes am SOA fan) Smile

Good thing you don't get a vote that matters. Wink
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Loki. wrote:

+1

cheers

Thank God for that!! The guy doesn't even show up on the server anymore since he has his gay diablo game "OOhh look at me, I'm a level 30 palidan oolala!!"

clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 am

When his voice changes he can join. MCP too.

tongue
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
When his voice changes he can join. MCP too.

tongue

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
Mr_Shifty wrote:
Loki. wrote:

+1

cheers

Thank God for that!! The guy doesn't even show up on the server anymore since he has his gay diablo game "OOhh look at me, I'm a level 30 palidan oolala!!"

clown

there is no Paladin in D3.. well, one that you control per say.. he's just a follower.. see -- you find him and rescue him and he asks to join you on your noble quest..

during this noble journey you take you find items that you.................

wait??

you making fun of me!!!

YOU JERK! i smite you with all the powers my level 45 demon hunter can summon... and since there is no lag in D3, i should be able to hit you now!!! bounce

Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:04 pm

LOL this is the best thread EVARRRGH!! Very Happy And I mean that every fucking bit. I love you guys and y'all have a great sense of humor!

Dad is cool and we all know it. I don't like the decision either but whatever. Intarweb forumz are support to include a little bit of drama and elitism. It's what makes the world go round yo! You should see the shit in my car club's forum right now BWAHAHAH!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm back from a week in Illinois hell. I'm rested (although today's swim meet whooped me good).. But I'm back and ready to kick some ass, and t-bag me some Dad and Oddbird... BRING IT, MUHFUCKAZ!!!
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 pm

And still, weeks later, NEITHER OF THEM HAS ACTUALLY APPLIED...
but i still love killing Dad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 am

Well Dad the Impaler is my arch nemesis.....but I will still vote to allow both of them. MCP trys and is a good player and he will switch classes when asked and always helps out on the object better than alot of our clan members. I thinks he is actually better than garbage and breakwind and i am not LOL or ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:19 am

Super viking how is your post even worthy of the interwebs?!?!? There's no data there just hyperbole!! Embarassed

I appreciate the kind words about Dad and all, but them are fightin words right there super viking!! Prepare for my wrath of PWN1NG!!!

sportbike affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

na. i only want elite players to join from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Whew! I got in just in time then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next