TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I too would like to join the clan...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I too would like to join the clan... Empty
PostSubject: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:03 am

I'm all registered up and would like very much to join the clan. I've been a member of the [SOF] clan scence beta 1 but I haven't seen or heard from any of my clan members scence. scratch What I mean to say is I don't clan jump. HA! Anyway, hope I can join!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

CrumblyCake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 am

I am all for CrumblyCake joining. You got my vote! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 am

got my vote, with me alpha and sen's flier drones and his third eye cameras we will be unstopable Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Thanks for the votes everyone! What's supposed to happen now? :cyclops:

Where to sir?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Well we'll see what sen says as well, then we just invite. Though you might need your mommy to sign a note or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Eh...i dunno. I just work here. tongue

Wait on Kilo/Senilityiscool2's responses. And give everyone ample time to read this post. If there are no "no" votes (which I highly doubt there will be) then you should be good to go.

Oh...and you'll need to do a drive-by for initiation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:45 pm

crumblycake wrote:
Thanks for the votes everyone! What's supposed to happen now? :cyclops:

Where to sir?
<<<<<<<<<< lol! lol! You need a lift? lmao /cheers to you bro
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 pm

yay crumbly cake Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 pm

I don't recall having played with you recently, but if these guys are for it, then don't let me be the one to say nay!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:19 pm

lol crumbly is on all the time, how did you miss that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Hell, its a yes for me for his name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 pm

You need a ride? Thanks! so, as long as there isn't a "NO" vote i'll more than likely receive an invite...AND...

the_clap said,"Oh...and you'll need to do a drive-by for initiation"...I carry a 9mm S&W sigma. Is that good enough for a drive by?

And..what was the other initiation..oh! "Though you might need your mommy to sign a note or something"...I have a written recommendation from Randy Rhoad's older brother, Kelle Rhoads, he's not my mother but will that do?

Lead the way! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:00 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
lol crumbly is on all the time, how did you miss that?

I'm on hit and miss a lot lately. Stupid real life. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:
Though you might need your mommy to sign a note or something

i always had a note from my mommy when i was TAW, n dont c that to be a problem i tho it was kind of nice for me have some bonding time my mom still writing me notes... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:05 am

Well I've finally played with him, and I say aye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:23 am

I say aye too..third eye! Get it! hahahha *cough Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:53 am

crumblycake wrote:
I carry a 9mm S&W sigma. Is that good enough for a drive by?

Oh yes, that will do nicely. Twisted Evil

Randy Rhoads! HELL YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 am

Hey, guy in my avatar needs a pickup. Bring your nine.

Yeeeeeuuhhh Crumbly CAKE! Never thought you would join our mob. cool beans welcome

p.s. you got a mic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Yep! Gotta mic and I'll make sure and bring my nine. Razz

PS I'll bring my Gipson Les Paul Perl White Custom too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Wow, it just gets better every post. A Gibson Les Paul. I envy thee! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:54 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Haven't heard from Sen. Is crumblycake in or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 am

i dont know who he his, never play with him before....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:37 am

Just finished playing and noticed the invite from cloister. When I tried to accept, I got a message saying that I needed to "quit" my existing clan [SOF]. I did what it said but the invite from cloister dissapered.

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I too would like to join the clan...   I too would like to join the clan... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I too would like to join the clan...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next