TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Applying for the clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Applying for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey guys!Some of you already know me, but if you dont, Im James (Hurricane47). I know that you need to be be at least 18 to join, and Im 15 (soon to be 16 in a matter of days). I just want to join the clan and all that. But, if u decide against me joining, I will still enjoy playing on the Crypt server! Very Happy

due to money issues, and lack of paypal, I cant donate for the server cost, sorry..

Hope you guys accept!

-James (aka Hurricane47)
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 pm

you used to be in WF with marcrich90 didnt you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:31 pm

uhh, no. but I used to be in SF
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:36 pm

/shrug, maybe that was blizzard lol. some natural disaster name was in WF and played with marcrich/spiderpig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:53 pm

I have no issues with waiving the age requirement for Hurricane. His voice is several octaves lower and he treats others well.

My vote is yes.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm

I'd say yes too, I've never had any troubles with him and like sen said, he doesn't have the annoying whiney high voice some do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

I've played with him a few times and I haven't seen him do any of the 6-7 things I absolutely despise. Hurricane, if you are interested in what these might be, check my post in loadlicks application topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm

LOL, I TRY not to be annoying and such Very Happy
Glad people are saying yes!
Umm, just wonderin, how many votes do I need? D:?
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:21 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
/shrug, maybe that was blizzard lol. some natural disaster name was in WF and played with marcrich/spiderpig

Nooo... you're thinking of PlagueOfGroinFleas... I remember him. Complete pain in the ass.

And sorry Hurricane, don't think I've played with you yet so I can't vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
harleyquinn wrote:

Nooo... you're thinking of PlagueOfGroinFleas... I remember him. Complete pain in the ass.

And sorry Hurricane, don't think I've played with you yet so I can't vote.

Just snipe alpha in the face a few times the next time you see him and I'm sure he will give you the thumbs up Laughing
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:53 am

Mr.Ben wrote:

Just snipe alpha in the face a few times the next time you see him and I'm sure he will give you the thumbs up Laughing

You know, I don't think anyone needs any pointers in how to kill me. You and SIN are doing quite well enough.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Old SFer eh, you got my vote, hope you get in bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 pm

I got an invite to the clan ingame. I havnt been on all week (I can only get on on SOME weekends), and I dont know how long it has been there. Senility sent it Very Happy

Anywho, I was wondering if I should accept it now, or wait til I get the go-ahead from all of you?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 am

If you've received the invite in game you are good to go. Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:41 am

Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

Done deal.

Just got a chance to play with him tonight.

Postmortem, I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:59 pm

postmortem? Who died?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the clan   Applying for the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for the clan
Page 1 of 1