TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Applying for Crypt tag

Go down 
+3
alpha-1
Br8kaway
bankonit
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Applying for Crypt tag Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 pm

I made some bad choices but am a decent player. For the 2 years I have played this game on and off, the Crypt server was the # 1 choice than all the other servers. I like all the players on the Crypt Clan. There is more comunication with this clan during a game than others. Crypt Magnism told me on a game last night to think smart. I need to start doing that!!! I don't want to be labeled a clan hopper. If you say yes to allow me to be a clan member, I wll not hop anymore but will be a loyal member.

RD8449
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm ok with him joining.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm not, i vote no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Umm, I don't remember telling people things. Might have said for the team to play smart, but that is because of fodder.

At the moment, I am sure if I am being used. So, I vote no.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Magiusm wrote:
Umm, I don't remember telling people things.

Ok, with that in the context of the previous nonsense I'm voting No as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah. My vote is no at this time. If you are around in six months and you use your VOIP, I will reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 am

^ what he said....
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 am

Nein.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Absolutely NOT!

NOOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 pm

fodder wrote:
Absolutely NOT!

NOOB

Since when does your vote count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Hydrium wrote:
fodder wrote:
Absolutely NOT!

NOOB

Since your mom and I voted on whether or not to abort you, or let you live
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Magiusm wrote:
Umm, I don't remember telling people things. Might have said for the team to play smart, but that is because of fodder.

At the moment, I am sure if I am being used. So, I vote no.

I don't know the guy, and it usually takes someone owning my face repeatedly and the incidental follow-up raging to make an impression.

That said, Magiusm, though very much Caucaion and American, hasn't mastered the english language, and has a tendency to read part of a word and make up the rest, if he's gracious enough to do that.

From what I have read of the guy's post, he isn't implicating Magiusm as a sponser, only stating (by my interpretation) that he was told to think (whether it was directed at him, is his interpretation). I'm only pointing this out, in case this is the deciding factor of some of the votes I read.

Again, I don't know the guy, and I'm indifferent, with a dash of no, until I've played with him and he proves useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 pm

fodder wrote:
Hydrium wrote:
fodder wrote:
Absolutely NOT!

NOOB

Since your mom and I voted on whether or not to abort you, or let you live

And you made the wise decision of letting me live.

I just asked my mom and she doesnt remember anything of you anymore, you must have sucked so bad at tetris that she got rit of you after 1 hour or so..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Putting the tag on without permission is the worst thing he did? If the rules say he's permanently barred from being a member of the clan over that, well those are the rules but it's quite clear this guy likes the clan and wants to be in. That's a fair rule, I suppose.

We can't say he's a n00b, we have our share of n00bs. Fodder slarbs the dode. Breakaway still uses hammers on offensive objectives. I'm on (legal) drugs and get lost in the spawn on maps I've been playing for 4 years. And Mektek? Pink Panther? Need I say more?

So we clearly have our share of n00bs and can't really say we don't let n00bs in.

But this guy wants in, he's a fan, why slam the door in his face? Give him a chance to prove himself.

I propose we give him probationary period and require voice communication every time he plays for the next 30 days to prove he's serious. If at the end of that time he's not been a n00b and communicates and plays the objectives, I vote yes.

Oh and also, your mom(s).

Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Preynspray wrote:

Again, I don't know the guy, and I'm indifferent, with a dash of no, until I've played with him and he proves useful.

Not saying he's a bad player, he isn't. He plays well and like you said, proves useful. Glad to have him on the server.

Its just that between the episode of him summarily and unilaterally donning the clan tag, his refusal to take it off when he was given a very fair warning to, the strange fact that he then saw fit to vote in Loki's application for clan membership scratch and then this... lets say misunderstanding with Magiusm, he's seeming a little oppositionally defiant to the authority of reality.

That's why I vote No.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:39 pm

LOL five, i guess you put artillery fire on the offensive objective..... NOOB!!

I still vote no and propose that five be put on 30 day probation after reading that heart felt noobishness!!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:45 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm

five wrote:
I propose we give him probationary period and require voice communication every time he plays for the next 30 days to prove he's serious. If at the end of that time he's not been a n00b and communicates and plays the objectives, I vote yes.

still agree with Senility** on this one:

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Yeah. My vote is no at this time. If you are around in six months and you use your VOIP, I will reconsider.

Br8kaway wrote:
I still vote no and propose that five be put on 30 day probation after reading that heart felt noobishness!! Rolling Eyes

ROFL!

it must be those 'legal' drugs he's taking.. making Five all, touchy-feelie... :flower:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am

from what I have seen playing with him, he has been a good team player...don't know about the offenses that he committed...but if I had to vote simply on his playing style and listening IN GAME, I would say yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:06 pm

The clan tag is a no no no,to bad he f**ked that up,damn and from Michigan too.I vote no maybe time will heal as five pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm

I don't have anything against him, but my vote is no for the clan tag.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I wasn't there when he arbitrarily gave himself our tag, and i haven't played enough with him, I've never talked to him... I need to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
I wasn't there when he arbitrarily gave himself our tag, and i haven't played enough with him, I've never talked to him... I need to get to know him better.

Jeez women are so needy! Razz
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Quiet you.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing, but this thread is coming upon 3 pages long, and the OP has only one post... wonder if he has come back since his request??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Crypt tag   Applying for Crypt tag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Crypt tag
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next