TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Server Down?

Go down 
+4
Mr_Shifty
Mr.Kilo
MekTek
Scootter82
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

Server Down? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:05 am

Loki. wrote:
played one map with 20 peeps on, no lag spikes - so i dont know.
hopefully it will last

well that was short lived- major lag/spikes -- very jittery tonight Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 am

Loki. wrote:
well that was short lived- major lag/spikes -- very jittery tonight Crying or Very sad

Some significant spikes and jitters Friday night, frustrating but not unplayable.

20+ people on the server, most with reasonable pings with one person at 320-350 and another who hit 500 a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:37 am

Where are you guys playing from? Whenever I've logged on the last few days (between 10 am and 2 pm), I've not experienced any lag....

Are you guys thinking this is a issue with the server, your location, or maybe something local to your computer? Maybe it's on a map where people are constantly calling in Icarus.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 am

Playing from Georgia, ping is always below 70 and I take into account vehicle and laser drops. Could it be my router? Possible.

Machine problems are alway a possibility but it's a fairly new and good system. I do notice more problems when there are multiple people pinging over 200 and it's worse when anyone's over 250.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:10 pm

OddBird wrote:
I do notice more problems when there are multiple people pinging over 200 and it's worse when anyone's over 250.

I'm thinking this, too. I'm normally helping to start up the server in the morning and we don't see many people with high pings like that since there are other active servers for them to hope on.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Scootter82 wrote:
OddBird wrote:
I do notice more problems when there are multiple people pinging over 200 and it's worse when anyone's over 250.

I'm thinking this, too. I'm normally helping to start up the server in the morning and we don't see many people with high pings like that since there are other active servers for them to hope on.

when i was on yesterday afternoon- say between 4-5pm the only high pinger was Bender and one other perp, during which time the server was lag free for me..

last night between 9-11pm (pacific time) is when the lag spike were hitting me and KID both real hard.. there must have been at least 4+ 200-250+ pingers on there..

are higher pingers causing it? no clue.. i doubt it to be honest.. am guessing it all server side.. could be a low quality server.. poor bandwidth, old game why would the provider, during peak gaming hours allocate a large portion of bandwidth to the game.. it could be many reasons..

as for location Scoot - am in CALI- and my PC is a per gaming one built by me.. so no its not my system.. it could be my connection- Very true..
i did test my connection again, ran speedtest.net to a Dallas server 35down 5UP - -then i ran a pingtest along with a packet loss test to a dallas server- NO packet loss reported and i was pinging under 50.. so i wish i could blame comcrap- but i cant! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Dallas is our new new home.
This game is old and is not supported any longer.If you are having issues with your ping I'm sorry.It is what it is.
We can move the server to another location if you guys/girls would like too.I know one person in our clan that loves his ping Scootter82.I know another person that dosen't visit the forums and every 3 mins bitching about his ping Kidgloves,I just wanted to kick'em off the server.Spent half of my day fuckin with the server and he was just non-stop bitching.

Last edited by 1nsane on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 pm

The new home works for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm

I don't get the nasty rubber-banding, and I have a stable connection with the current Texas solution.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 pm

1nsane wrote:
It is what it is.

Exactly.. !

and i understand that.. nothing you or anyone can do.. old game = no support...

so i'll deal with it..

no big deal..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

i like my new ping.. still not under 100.
Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 pm

1nsane wrote:
.I know another person that dosen't visit the forums and every 3 mins bitching about his ping Kidgloves,I just wanted to kick'em off the server.Spent half of my day fuckin with the server and he was just non-stop bitching.

tell him ill be happy to trade pings for a day
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Still haven't had a chance to check our server out since the other night, and it was storming pretty badly here that night so I'm hoping that was the culprit.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Glad to see Loki with a GOOD (Rolling Eyes) excuse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:37 pm

P.S. Pc/Mac Gamers the Stats have been reset on GameTracker!!!!!!!!!!
Load up your shit and show us what you got!Game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm

1nsane wrote:
P.S. Pc/Mac Gamers the Stats have been reset on GameTracker!!!!!!!!!!
Load up your shit and show us what you got!Game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 am

Br8kaway wrote:
Glad to see Loki with a GOOD (Rolling Eyes) excuse!

one of many- i might add (i thought the wedding gift one was pretty keen Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2