TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

My best medic campaign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

My best medic campaign Empty
PostSubject: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Had my best medic campaign today , 492 xp without using vehicles or it was 497 Shocked Full health revive about half thru second map. Only medic for 2nd and 3rd map. Well overall xp that is, not just medic xp.

Last edited by Cloister_the_Stupid on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 am

cheers

You da man! er medic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 am

And I wasn't around to give you the revive XP that normally boosts most medics when I play?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Ya, imagine what I would have gotten Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm

lol. nice cloistah
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 pm

That's why Medic is awesome and I love playing it! I think that is even better than my best cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:16 pm

LOL I count my best tech/medic moments on the number of kills not xp Razz Full health revives are awesome if the medic behind you has the upgrade and you have a gpmg on Salvage Twisted Evil

I have seen that much xp on people xp whoring on their crates using nades on deployables. You know, the dumb players who don't even stop throwing those nades to let their teammates go through. I really f-ing hate when I have full health, I ignore the disabled apt's and some dumbass medic is starts throwing nades on the apt and takes most of my hp. Then I wasted either my time or even my chance to go and plant because I have to go back to get my hp up Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 am

I had 400 medic xp tonight. I think it was 579 total xp. That's my personal best medic campaign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 pm

I was there for that. Matter of fact I'm usually playing whenever someone gets a really high medic score. Wow, that's weird, I

Hey, wait a minnit...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Haha well seeing as how you were on the other team that means you were killing my teammates so quickly that I couldn't help but accumulate a high medic score from reviving them!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:07 pm

At least at the end there we were on the same side. I remember your full heath revive.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 pm

My best medic campaign Jmarty10

Jmarty really kicked as a a medic a few weeks ago and asked for a screenie and I'm just now getting around to putting it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 pm

LMAO...Shifty is only a Group Captain?

No wonder I kick his ass!!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 pm

You might be a LT in real life, shifty,
but you play like a fuckin Corporal!!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Haha you play like a private just learning to fire an at-4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:01 pm

You get killed so often by Privates, do you?

Razz

aims his newly acquired at-4 at Shifty
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 pm

at-4 aren't really aimed so much as pointed in a semi specific direction. Haha i'll have to start keeping a log of our back and forth so we can see how often brand new privates kill a corporal in legit face to face combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
at-4 aren't really aimed so much as pointed in a semi specific direction.

Sounds like Shifty's artillery fire.

GAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 am

<.< At first I thought you were posting for your Ops xp. and I was going to post mine to one up you >.> But then I thought it mightve been for jmarty, so i restrained.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 am

No no. Definitely for jmarty. Covie is not my area of strength.

And fodder when was the last time you saw me as an oppressor or fields ops? Never! I only have like 600 xp total for those two. So you are a big fat liar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My best medic campaign   My best medic campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My best medic campaign
Page 1 of 1