TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

You know the campaign is going to suck when...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

You know the campaign is going to suck when... Empty
PostSubject: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:26 am

Did you ever get the feeling at the start of a campaign that you were going to get rolled even before the warm-up ended? Here is where to post it and how you knew. Start the thread with "You know the campaign is going to suck when..." and let us know how your psychic abilities measured up.

Here is my first one...

There are five covert ops on your team and all of them have no rank.

It was the Valley, there was one engineer (me) and I was getting shit because I couldn't get the bridge built.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am

There were 3 conscripts that mowed down everybody as soon as the game started because they had been tked during the warmup. So they thought they should kill everyone else afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 am

The warm up ends and you're the only one whose noticed you don't have the required class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 am

The MCP sits for five minutes as no one is willing to switch to engineer to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 pm

When Reinchester switches teams to yours. Because you will auto-lose. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:45 am

when MCP_Driver is on GDF

when SiN has an air craft

when your teams ping reflects their IQ
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:02 am

when your in quarry and you have 6 engis and your the only one deploying apts and putting tripmines in the ship.

Last edited by Razor_Wing1024 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 am

Hey now, MCP_Driver is awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 pm

When the experianced people choose a class that you have too much of and say, "yeah well I'm always [insert]"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:52 pm

When u here a water bong in the back ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------Puff... Puff... Pass!!!------------------
__________________0________________________________
_________________00________________________________
________________0000_______________________________
____0__________000000___________0__________________
____00_________000000___________0__________________
_____0000______000000__________00__________________
_____000000____0000000_____00000___________________
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0________________
_00______000000_00000_0000000____00________________
_0000_____000000_000_000000____0000________________
__000000000__0000_0_000_0_000000000________________
_____000000000__0_0_0_00000000000__________________
_________000000000000000000000_____________________
_______________000_0_0000__________________________
_____________00000_0__00000________________________
___________00_______0_______00_____________________
_____________________0_____________________________
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 am

i sooooooooo copy/pasted that
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 pm

The only other person besides yourself that is the right class to accomplish the objective is mcp_driver.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:59 pm

I'm on the other team Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am

I'm on GDF and Senility decides to go Strogg infiltrator >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm

When your whole team runs strait towards the deploy spot on refinery,
and not a single person takes the MCP.

Has happened at least 6 times in past 3 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

when in slipgate gdf hacks the slipgate in under 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:

Haha but I like that when I'm on Strogg as well, then you are too busy running from him to kill me cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Aristotle wrote:
I'm on the other team Very Happy

Unless I'm on the other team Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:

Learn to love the flyer drone Chaotic...it always loves you back. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh. I love it. It's when I take out shifty or some other person, reload, hangout and check my radar thinking i'm clear and then I die is when I dislike it >.> Kinda hate/love
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Well see it's karma, it's what you get for killing me, just try not doing that anymore and I bet you don't get flyer droned as much Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Well see it's karma, it's what you get for killing me, just try not doing that anymore and I bet you don't get flyer droned as much Razz

I wouldn't take that bet. I was practicing this morning on some poor TAW field ops (some kid named Nate- very bossy little shit who tried to act like he was in charge). I found some really great places for the drone to hang out until the poor unsuspecting GDF players just walked into it.

bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 am

I feel like I'm going to be forced to play strogg >.>
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 am

You know, I guess you are right bud. But really was it so terrible playing with us? We're much more fun than those other guys that always play GDF. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next