TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

You know the campaign is going to suck when...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am

Your on GDF, defending volcano, and the covert ops doesn't know how to deploy a third eye camera. You try to explain to them, and they don't respond due to:
1. They don't have audio.
2. Their command of the English language is not good.
3. They are up in the mountains with a sniper rifle practicing shooting their own radar.

1. Cloister says over team chat, "I don't think we need four covert ops for this map", and then it goes to five covert ops.

Aristotle, exxile, Chaotic Elf, Elder, and Nugman (as Elder and Nugman are both sniper bots tongue ) are on one team. Your team has five people with no rank and they all want to know how to use voice on the game.

ULTIMATEMUSCLE shows up and he decides your the person he is going to demonstrate the effectiveness of a $15000 gaming system with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 am

When the Clap has his shotgun/nailgun Very Happy That would be my answer to the main question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am

Senility I would say the answer to the stacked team would be having me on your team. Because then they are all so busy killing me, they don't have any time to kill anybody else. I feel like they must get bonus points for killing me, so they actively seek me out over anybody else. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 pm

I dunno- I have Chaotic now going Stroggie as an infiltator and I am seeing flyer drones out of the corner of my eye!

It does seem like sometimes people have our number no matter what we do...
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

ULTIMATEMUSCLE shows up and he decides your the person he is going to demonstrate the effectiveness of a $15000 gaming system with.
Man if you 15 grand on a comp you have no life and suck balls, you know what you can do with 15 grand?.... Though you are probably making monthly payments for life from your McDonalds wage and or your so called winnings. Get a life and buy a car or better yet make an investment in a house or property, then I might get impressed by your skill. Losers rabbit 🐒 sunny :flower: geek jocolor Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:

Man if you 15 grand on a comp you have no life and suck balls, you know what you can do with 15 grand?.... Though you are probably making monthly payments for life from your McDonalds wage and or your so called winnings. Get a life and buy a car or better yet make an investment in a house or property, then I might get impressed by your skill. Losers rabbit 🐒 sunny :flower: geek jocolor Shocked
15000 grand computer is a waste when i can build a super computer for under 1500 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Did he really spend 15 G's on a computer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 pm

oncex wrote:
When the Clap has his shotgun/nailgun Very Happy That would be my answer to the main question Very Happy

Question I haven't used those weapons since I got my Small Arms Star (months ago). I hate those weapons!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 pm

As a comp player, I am certain he didn't spend a dime on his computer. Someone did though. The price of his PC is an embellishment on my part, but many of the comp players who smurf the public servers have serious dollars invested.

If I had that kind of money to burn, I probably would go visit Shifty and head to Churchill Downs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm

I just don't get how one can take me out with one head shot with a GPMG at 500 yards away when I have full health and armor upgrade.
Am I missing something here? I know about the "reduced spread" reward but c'mon! This seems outrageous. I'm not accusing anyone of hacking, but it's irritating in the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Yes UM is damn accurate but most comp players (the good ones) are damn accurate. The times I get owned are the times I'm distracted or he gets me by surprise. But it goes the same for him when I sneak behind him or he's distracted. On 1:1, the last time I got owned was months ago as field ops and/when my ping was terrible. But most of times I know I have about 40% chances to kill him and even then, he will be left with low HP Very Happy Personally, I think UM is nice guy. Watching him as tech, I learned few tricks to stay alive longer against his type. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 pm

OMG....I hate it when he's a technician. Especially on Slipgate when he holds the forward spawn. Mad

I've often wondered...is there a way to make a script to fire your weapon and stroy-up at the same time? I've heard of this. Not sure I think that's fair if it's possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 pm

That's completely possible to do. Makes me as angry as medics that run away to heal midfight though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:38 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
That's completely possible to do. Makes me as angry as medics that run away to heal midfight though.

Unless you cook a nade before going inside the spawn or my specialty, a rocket to the floor followed by machine pistol fire Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Yeah yeah churchill downs! Kind of funny you mention that, I was just up in Indy this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Yeah yeah churchill downs! Kind of funny you mention that, I was just up in Indy this weekend.

Next time call. I need a beer excuse with the missus. "But honey, Shifty came all the way from Louisville to say hi! I gotta at least have a beer with him!"

Sound convincing? Guys, practice it with your S/O and let me know how it plays out. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Haha, she would be like wth kind of name is Shifty. Yeah man I thought about it while I was up there and realized I had no way to get a hold of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:31 pm

the_clap wrote:

I've often wondered...is there a way to make a script to fire your weapon and stroy-up at the same time? I've heard of this. Not sure I think that's fair if it's possible.

No, the game won't let you do both at the same time (trust me I know ;p), usually what he, and I might add that I do as well, will stop shooting for a second or two and then hit our ammo to health button and then return to shooting, works damn well.

Watch him next time and look for him to do it. You will see him stop shooting momentarily and a second or so after, he will transfer ammo to health, then begin shooting again. Luckily there is no time you have to wait between doing that and firing, unlike firing and then doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Ahh. Sorry about my post then >.> Guess I was misinformed about who I was talking about this to a while ago. Thought you could bind the commands into one string. Never tried it because I hate the idea =x Thanks for clearing that up Aristotle.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Yep, that's basically what I've been saying all along. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 pm

I think the Elf was giving us a hint about his hax 'cus TechElf is more deadly than the MedicElf Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 am

Shwa? <.< What is this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 am

ChaoticElf wrote:
Shwa? <.< What is this..

Isn't it the noise some kung fu jackass makes when he is trying to whoop ass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 am

You know the map is going to suck when...

ChaoticElf and MrBill both have Akimbo pistols at the same fucking time...

affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:55 am

Haha yeah that was pretty lame, I couldn't use my blaster anymore Sad I had to bust out the trusty ol' lacerator to get any kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know the campaign is going to suck when...   You know the campaign is going to suck when... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next