TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Check this out,it looks interesting.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:42 am

ChaoticElf wrote:
You know. I never understood why people get so upset about blowing north. Strogg have always had a quick way in directly from their spawn.

It is strange that not many of the people use the upper level access, but going north is actually quicker. I would guess that if we could dig the statistic up, blowing north sewer would lead to higher Strogg wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 am

the_clap wrote:
I keep seeing us as the "Bad News Bears" in all of this. Razz

I see Mr. Kilo and Pipboy are getting along nicely. Laughing

I had to toss in my 2 cents worth as well. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 am

alpha-1 wrote:
Mr_Shifty wrote:
Poor Alpha, just got the major call out by Sen cheers
No he's right. Hell I brought it to his attention. He's always declared that he's died more than anyone, clear implication being that that was a Bad Thing (tm) I looked and was discouraged to see that his Kill/Death ratio was .53. Mine? .50

IOW, Sen said he sucked and I discovered I suck worse. Sad

Of course a significant contribution to that stat was my time as an Engie where I was pretty free with my suicide runs. Stats went down in a hurry then.

But still, damn.

OK, so I won't throw in your face that I have the number one engineer stats for the clan as I don't want you to feel bad about sucking .03 more than I do. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:29 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
hl_deatherage wrote:
-i trust the crypt players, "don't plant on north gate or i'll kick your ass..." message received, planting north is bad. i don't know why exactly, but i am reasonably certain it's because it's a nooby, and therefore bad, thing to do.

Planting north is bad for GDF because it give the Strogg a quick way in to defend. When only south is open than GDF has the advantage in slowing strogg reinforcements.

No, planting north is a good idea, because then you don't bottleneck into one area, especially if the other team has the better shot.

http://files.enemyterritory.tv/video/ETTV/vod/VOD-ml_vs_hub_et.tv_030509.mp4

You should watch that.

Or go to http://enemyterritory.tv/media.php and then scroll down and click mL| v h` STA 6v6 Week 5 - Sewer
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 pm

I've got mixed feelings on it personally. I think a lot of that decision will depend on who you are playing against. If the other team has got better shooters than I would rather they not blow north. However if my team has the better shooters I don't mind. That is from a strogg perspective because I play as strogg 90% of the time on that campaign. So make your own reverse logic from that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am

it sucks that they won't let me play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:00 am

Aristotle wrote:
it sucks that they won't let me play.

They won't let you play yet. Give this one some time to grow and develop and you will get your opportunity to own us on the maps. tongue
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 am

Aristotle wrote:
it sucks that they won't let me play *with the nubs*

heh, so what, whats the big deal? does that make your game not work or something? just play dude, what does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 am

I'm sure it will get to the point where you can play. Personally I don't care. I wouldn't want the comp players to get their old teams together for it but I wouldn't mind if a couple played with pub players here and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 am

Anyone interested in this should go to http://etqwnapubleague.tourney.cc/ to register to the site. I took the liberty of signing |CrYpT| to the list of interested clans.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:44 pm

You have to give us the join password for the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 am

If we end up doing this, we are going to have to practice. A LOT.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 am

I'm down for practicing as often as I don't have stupid real life interfering. But so far there are only 3 of us signed up on the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:46 am

True, I haven't seen too many who have said they want in on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 pm

whats the password?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out,it looks interesting.   Check this out,it looks interesting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this out,it looks interesting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2