TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Empty
PostSubject: Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time.   Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 am

Physics geek hangs with gaming geeks in college dorm and comes up with this. Hopefully we will be able to buy it in a year or so.

The Article:

http://www.xconomy.com/boston/2009/10/27/a-physics-rebel-shakes-up-the-video-game-world-literally/?single_page=true

From the article:

—but I would from time to time tell them that they shouldn’t be playing their video games so loud,” says Afshar. “You could feel the whole place shaking. After harassing these kids a bunch of times, I realized, first of all, that my nagging was ineffective, and secondly, that there was something missing [from standard video game setups]. They really needed this pumping bass sound. So I said, instead of bothering everybody, why don’t I think about how to deliver the same experience on an individual level without having to make everything shake.”

And I just went and bought these G-35's. Doh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time.   Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:38 am

That's insane. I would like to get my hands on one of those to see for myself.
Back to top Go down

Acousto-haptic gaming device that lets you feel and hear game at the same time.
Page 1 of 1