TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Empty
PostSubject: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:07 am

I am so done with the CrYpT bashing on the ETQW forums. I have gone into retaliation mode with nestik.. Everytime he or anyone else posts there with something to say about our server, I am going to bash the fuck out of them until their eyes bleed.

It would appear many of my posts are getting deleted. That will not deter me from my assault. I am fucking done dealing with kids and their lack of intelligence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 am

Is it really even worth the time? I understand wanting to stand up for one's clan, etc, but the amount of trolls on this game is ludicrous. Let them talk. There's plenty of regulars that have a great time on the crypt server. I'm truely amazed with how much whining goes on in the etqw community and how immature people can be, especially the comp players. I started playing RTCW when I was like, 13 and never remember acting like any of these people. It's disgusting to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Probably not worth it... Absolutely right Elf.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Words of wisdom from the youngest guy around. I agree with him though. I say fuck'em. Who cares, our server always fills up with good players.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Yeah, the people that play the server aren't bitching, usually even when a team is getting rolled, and we seem to get a lot of regulars that obviously have been around for a while. So I think I would just chalk Nestik and the one or two others as small squeaky trolls that just like talking shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 am

-not familiar with what's going on too much, i'll have to look at their forums... and i'm not sure what a troll is...in this context at least. i woke next to a few, but different story. one smelled like mildew... anyway, our server good, our people good...mr senility probably shouldn't waste his time, that's just fuel for assholes. they'll pick your words apart, change them around. chaotic's young? ...i would've figured he'd been killing people on quake wars for at least 40 years... (i also figured he'd worked out the time continuum thing)... ah... anyway, anybody you want beat up senility, just let me know. my reach extends to any state touching, but excluding, texas, (but includes immigrants of all stripes including supralegals, carpetbaggers, displaced Louisianans, out of work Floridans, etc,), just not natives, we're all kinda inbred and therefore kinfolk you know...I just can't ever, never, ever do the north...that's like holy water on a vampires genitalia, except less of the white smoke and more painful. the overall cinematic experience is about the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 pm

You basically hit the nail on the head there for what a troll is deatherage. They just like to post abrasive things to get reactions out of people. And I'm not -that- young =x (still working on that time continuum though >.<)
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Haha but still the youngest guy we keep around.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm

hl_deatherage wrote:
-not familiar with what's going on too much, i'll have to look at their forums... and i'm not sure what a troll is...in this context at least.

Troll is derived from trolling, as in a fisherman throwing out a baited line and dragging it behind a boat to see what bites. An internet troller thows out a baited (aka inflammatory) line to see what sort of responses he can get. Its cheap entertainment for adolescent personalities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 am

alpha...poop on a stick...did not know that. . so...at the risk...ok... it's not even a possibility of not... looking dumb...might as well ask what's that >3 thing and teabagging (again, in this context) mean.. ...i already looked on the internet, no dice.....i've got the...uh...more common definition down, there was a rule in the corps about the first person to pass out at a party Smile

...oh yeah...also i had to check on this today cause i was pretty filthy drunk last night and had no real idea what i'd written. thank god it wasn't that story about how i got caught masturbating to a picture of hanson while talking to my granma on the phone at summer camp. that can never get out. ...seriously though...didn't know that, due to a shortage of unpleasant behaviors we had to go and invent trolling... i think this is why my dog is my best bud, he just eats cat shit, otherwise pretty chilly little dude.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:06 pm

>3 dont know that that means but <3 as far as I have figuerd out is a heart symbol. As for teabagging, well I didn't hear that phrase till I move to the US, it when a guy dangles his nutsack in your face, or in etqw when one crouches and bobs up and down over your corpse after killed you.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:49 pm

ah... yeah, i think i meant <3, i see it, but didn't get it, thought it meant killing the same guy 3 times in a row or something...which never has occurred for me so....

the teabagging...that's .......weird, was concerned it was some player behavior that was bad, but couldn't figure out exactly what it was. and i've seen that, but he was a covert, so just thought he was having a really hard time stealing an identity.... pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...   Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sen is tired of taking shit on the ETQW forums...
Page 1 of 1