TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
community forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
community forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
community forums Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
community forums Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
community forums Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

community forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

community forums Empty
PostSubject: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 pm

is it just me or did Activision delete the community forums?
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Istras wrote:
is it just me or did Activision delete the community forums?

Looks like they are gone to me. LOLZ...
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm

what a fckn joke
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Activision..id..WHY!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Wow, I was just on them this morning. Definitely appear gone to me.
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Tried to navigate through the Activision page to get in and it isn't happening. I am assuming that Activision is either killing it or rebuilding the links through their home page.
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Stats pages are not working properly either! The leaderboards are down and I can only see the page for OnceX but not for my other smurfs Sad Well, once I was only able to see a page for one of my smurfs. But even on that page, if I press any tab, I can't see anything, it sends me to the activision homepage Sad I guess they're pulling the plug Sad

OnceX Sad
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Well, at least we won't have to read all the bitching there anymore about the stats pages and how superior comp players are to pub players. Maybe we can just play the game now?
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Splash Damage says the servers are just down or something.

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showpost.php?p=205688&postcount=10
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Just..play the game? confused
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm

I have to have my daily dose of forum drama Smile
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Last I saw was the TAW clan defending its position that it isn't a pub clan, with the comp people slamming them in disagreement...

I guess we will all have to wait anxiously for next season's episode.

My own thought regarding this is that TAW is a separate entity apart from everyone and should not be labeled as either. But what do I know?
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 pm

xD I got a good kick out of reading that. I'm with Istras. It's like a soap opera to me
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Haha I'm with you. I generally check them several times a day, it is right up there with Texts from last night, FML, and a couple other sites that I read for purely entertainment purposes.
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:52 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Haha I'm with you. I generally check them several times a day, it is right up there with Texts from last night, FML, and a couple other sites that I read for purely entertainment purposes.

haha, i like to read fml's sometimes too, some funny shit. as for drama... prefer to stay away from the cumunity forums, have enough real life drama to deal with
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:34 pm

SiN110022 wrote:
haha, i like to read fml's sometimes too, some funny shit. as for drama... prefer to stay away from the cumunity forums, have enough real life drama to deal with

I don't know why I even bother going to class, because that's pretty much all I do while I'm there. Sit on my phone reading that shit.
Back to top Go down

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

And now this stat site is down. Ah sweet serenity.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:36 am

foot-in-ass makes things get done at a much better pace........ these bastarts just dont even really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

community forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: community forums   community forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

community forums
Page 1 of 1