TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

is it sad Razor has to go to a Geek dating Site?
Yes go to the bar dammit.
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap11%the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No Geek chicks FTW.
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap44%the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Why am i voting on this thing?
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap44%the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 am

http://www.gk2gk.com/
this is a geek dating site and i love it.
the matches are kind of funky but the matches i do like i really like. damn there alot of hot geeks in the chicago area.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 am

Fuck that shit. Here's SiN's easy 10 steps to getting laid.

Step 1. Get a fake ID if you need to.
Step 2. Find a local bar that has alot of commotion on a Tuesday night.
Step 3. Order a beer.
Step 4. Stay at the bar until it's half hour to last call.
Step 5. Pick your target, the most loud mouth cougar trying to score a freebie from bartender is your golden girl.
Step 6. Communicate so the drunk bitch can understand you.
Step 7. For christ sakes wear a condom.
Step 8. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Step 9. Get tested for every possible STD known to man.
Step 10. Never return to the same bar.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm

SiN110022 wrote:

Step 3. Order a beer.
Step 5. Pick your target, the most loud mouth cougar trying to score a freebie from bartender is your golden girl.

Cheers.

Time tested and proven method.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm

SiN110022 wrote:

Step 3. Order a beer.

Cheers.
thats the problem with we the suburban geeks were all introverts and dont leav e our rooms let alone go to bars. i turned 21 in october and i still count on my fingers the number of drinks ive had. geek 2 geek is my only hope.

besides the fact its damn near impossible to find a woman who knows what your saying when you talk computers or can play video games and have the alternative look that i like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! 6a00d414198da4685e00fad69cba650005-500pi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm

I have that same bookstand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:11 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
whered you get it the ikea catalog?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Target I believe ^_^
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:

You're looking at the boksta...?

CHAOTIC WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??

It took me a full three minutes before I even knew what the hell you were talking about.

I mean seriously dude.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 pm

shes not that attractive, seriously dude....
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 pm

ive got that same monitor!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Ummm she kinda looks like Thomas... Probably that emo haircut. scratch
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

Oh I don't know, she wreaks of a low self-esteem induced lack of consistent self-identity buttressing an initial emotional malleability and compulsive attachment ultimately followed by incidents of nonexistent impulse control and situational (read: Public) behavioral volatility...

She's every bad decision I've ever made... She's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
harleyquinn wrote:

Oh I don't know, she wreaks of a low self-esteem induced lack of consistent self-identity buttressing an initial emotional malleability and compulsive attachment ultimately followed by incidents of nonexistent impulse control and situational (read: Public) behavioral volatility...

She's every bad decision I've ever made... She's gorgeous!

My bad decisions normally have bigger boobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

i dunno i just pulled it off of googlee search thts not any of the chicks im looking at the girls im looking at and are matched to are surpisingly like harley
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:50 pm

im just saying the girl looks kinda manly, not bashin the outfit and or geekyness, but shes really not that attractive.... that was seconded and thirded by two other males in the room, not including marc he wasnt there, and then when he came in he was like ew, she looks emo
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm

hehe, i seen that pic before, on her hips it says Mass Effect*cool game* but she's turned side way, so you read Ass Effect
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 am

That girl actually isn't cute. Harley's right. Digging the costume, but she is definitely no Carrie Fisher (when she was young anyways).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 am

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! FF8CADD1D0384CA8B7501FF3962B23AB
suposedly she is suposedly a nerd but ill blieve it when i see it.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 am

be cautios... small picture = big adam's apple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:30 am

SiN110022 wrote:
be cautios... small picture = big adam's apple
its bigger on the site but iwoulldnt be surprised if she had a dangler
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:13 am

and i missed that other part, "surprisingly like harley" in what way? and why is this surprising?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 am

harleyquinn wrote:
and i missed that other part, "surprisingly like harley" in what way? and why is this surprising?
just someone who can game understand you when you geek out and like to get stoned
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 am

lol the only place ive found where female gamers are still rare is FPS, WoW is flooded with them, along with other games like it DDO and such....

annnndddd due to health issues, im quitting smoking Sad Sad very unhppy about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next