TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

is it sad Razor has to go to a Geek dating Site?
Yes go to the bar dammit.
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No Geek chicks FTW.
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Why am i voting on this thing?
the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 am

Yeah. I think I've only run into... about 8ish female FPS gamers since I started gaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 am

theri all over the playstation network but there are alot of girls into COD in my area
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 am

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/carrie.jpg

i still think carrie fisher is awesome
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:34 am

ok, so they are all LAME console gamers that dont understand the fucking power of awesome a computer is.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 am

ok, i just re-read that statement, and the grammar is atrocious, i apologize, but i think i got the point across
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:46 am

well i just messaged one of three matches i like here is her profile.

am:
...an addict reader. ...a gamer.. ...a Convention attendee ...a photographer. ...a shameless procrastinator for whom "I'll do it tomorrow" has become a code, not an excuse. ...a music lover. . ...a person you should remember, for I will one day be ruling the world. Atleast, in the game of Risk. ....a debater who loves to argue but hates formal structure. ...a Role Player.

I am currently going to college to receive a bachelors degree in nursing, and then plan on moving on to my masters. I work a part time job at a technology store and love it.

Favorite games: Final Fantasy series, Call of Duty series, World of Warcraft, and lots of random old school games. I have a playstation 3 but admit I don't use it much compared to the computer and older systems. I like to play D&D with my friends in our spare time and play board games at 3 in the morning at Denny's.

I LOVE music, especially dancing to TECHNOTECHNOTECHNO! I listen to a pretty big variety of other things too. Love Bruce Springsteen, Nightwish, Jimmy Buffet, Primus, Sonata Arctica, Apocalyptica, Cage the Elephant, Weezer, The Beatles, Sublime, Flogging Molly, Kings of Leon, and above all: MGMT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!   the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the greatest thing i have ever found on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2