TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Privileged access to the server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Privileged access to the server? Empty
PostSubject: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm usually playing on your server but it's frustrating to sometimes wait 20 minutes seeing 20/22.

I assume they are reserved for clan members but I'm wondering if you allow friends to have access to the reserved slots.

I've thought about joining a clan again since I play so much etqw but I haven't been in a clan since the quake days and a lot of the time people weren't available to play and made me just stay a pub player.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 pm

General Zod wrote:

I assume they are reserved for clan members but I'm wondering if you allow friends to have access to the reserved slots.

All my friends are in the clan.

Its really an enigmatic paradox of pathetic and awesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 am

We used to allow friends of the clan to have access, but we pulled the plug since the last password leaked out. I am assuming it was someone who was in the clan but jumped and then gave it to his new clan members.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:55 am

Eh, I wouldn't say we are your typical clan. We're just a bunch of guys (and gal) who enjoy playing together is all. But as Senility said we had too many people that ended up with the password, and it became a problem when clan members couldn't get on because friends gave their friends the password.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Eh, I wouldn't say we are your typical clan. We're just a bunch of guys (and gal) who enjoy playing together is all. But as Senility said we had too many people that ended up with the password, and it became a problem when clan members couldn't get on because friends gave their friends the password.

Which is a shitty thing to our clan.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Absolutely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Why not put in a application? Then you wont have to wait to get in. Anytime a clan member IMs me they need a spot I will always kick to make room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Sorry, wasn't me. I either forgot it, or it changed and the one I had didn't work so for the last 3 months I just kind of hung out when it was full.... then wait for another clan member to notice I am online and they would kick someone off.....which I was very thankful for. Very Happy Usually Alpha or Sen or some other kind hearted soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Hey gang, use the vent server to let us know you need a slot! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:44 pm

For real, I see senility and exxile on there and that is about it. That's what we have it for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privileged access to the server?   Privileged access to the server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privileged access to the server?
Page 1 of 1