TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Banned From Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Banned From Server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Banned From Server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Banned From Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Banned From Server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Banned From Server

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Hello, I was recently banned from your server. I was not given a reason and i have been kicked from the server plenty of times without reason before the ban.i have never said anything about the kicks except the first time but was not given an answer just another kick. I understand the rules and in fact i rarely talk in chat or over voip. The only times i remember speaking was to notify an admin of someone respawning in the middle of a fight. i have though been told by my friend hardcore that fodder calls me a "douche" and i have no idea where that is coming from since i dont even talk to him. If it was for something like not putting up a radar, it is because im always an offensive type player and if i just respawn to put it up i would be breaking the respawning to avoid death rule so its a hard decision. And if its for the play the obj rule, i always do play the obj mostly as a tech/medic but i still do. Like i stated before, i wasnt given a reason for the ban. i have played with most of you and havent had any problems. I would like to continue playing on the Crypt server if i may.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Simply stated, we had a clan member request you not be allowed on the server. The request was granted and this discussion is over.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Thanks anyways i guess.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

For the record, I suggested we have a vote to ban you.

Much like I vote to kick you, when I see you on the server.

You are right, it wasn't your words that frustrated me. It was your actions. I was playing on your team at the time, and I spent a lot of time on my back, watching you play. You were a Strogg medic. I waited for rounds at a time, to see if you knew how to use your needle. blablabla...I could go on and on, but...I already posted a rant for you to read, it ended up getting deleted.

I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 am

PWND! {,;,;,}
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:45 am

fodder wrote:
For the record, I suggested we have a vote to ban you.

Much like I vote to kick you, when I see you on the server.

You are right, it wasn't your words that frustrated me. It was your actions. I was playing on your team at the time, and I spent a lot of time on my back, watching you play. You were a Strogg medic. I waited for rounds at a time, to see if you knew how to use your needle. blablabla...I could go on and on, but...I already posted a rant for you to read, it ended up getting deleted.

I'll leave it at that.

yeah well i do apologize for that. I have waypoints disabled and will not notice someone on the floor waiting for a tech or medic unless they speak to me in voip. My quickchat cmds that ask for a tech/medic are disabled so i am not able to hear "i require a technician" or "i need a medic" since i do not like when people spam those along with many other commands. I did not realize i was banned for this reason. Sorry Fodder
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 pm

I will leave this up to fodder- but considering we have had issues with nestik in the past, I would still say no to any thought of an unban.

Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Sorry again and thank you for reading my apology
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Nestik, for the record, I have no issues with you. I will listen to any and all who will stand up in your defense. The game is getting smaller- you already have very few servers where you can play. But lose the norm nickname- be who you really are and quit hiding.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:01 pm

I've never had any issues with Nestik. I find it kind of odd that he was banned.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:07 pm

For the record- he was kicked and caused a mess with some clan members; the ban came after the mess- your post was edited. Clan discussions are not for open forums.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 am

I played as norm because that was my new name but decided to go back to nestik. The other little accounts in between were jokes and were only used a couple times. I understood why i was banned the first time and changed my ways that is why i will now rarely talk in game and will only respawn knowing im not taking someones kill. It took me awhile to get used to the pubs and the different style of gameplay. I was always used to the comp gameplay no matter what game i played but changed my style after i was bannned from your server. I have yet to receive a complaint for respawning to avoid a kill since that ban. The stupid thing i did was blame your rules which i had no reason to considering its ur server and im a guest.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 am

Apology is accepted by me. I will leave it to others to make the decision. Clan members?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:13 am

My only concern is that it is easy to speak pretty on a forum. I don't have a problem with him when it is just him, however when it is him and the rest of the crew they tend to sow discord on every server they visit. I would not be opposed to at least a probationary period and allow him to demonstrate that he can and will play and behave in a positive manner on our server.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Second.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Thank you, and yes i do comprehend the statement "when im with the rest of the crew." Whenever im with hardcore things do tend to change according to a lot of people. I just recently stopped joining vent with him and dont plan to unless there is a tournament or scrim. I dont have a problem with him its just that whenever i play with him, something always happens.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Well as long as you keep things positive on the server I am okay with lifting it. Despite the drama that seems to surround us we just want to be able to play and enjoy the game and the people we play with. A sentiment I'm sure you can understand. We do want atleast the majority of people of people to have a good time not just the people handing out the ass kicking and shit talking.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Yeah... I only have time to play a couple games every couple days.... when clans/groups of people come on and roll the server repeatedly, it really ruins things for me.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 pm

So, are we un-banning both names? I can see nestik in the list, but with all the auto pbbans, norm isn't listed. I would have to check logs to get guid.
Ok, I found out how to view all the names.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Ok, I unbanned nestik, well as far as i can tell.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Okay. You should be able to play as nestik. I trust we won't have cause to regret that decision.
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 pm

I agree with Mr.Shifty....him and his crew can run the server into the ground.I have kicked Norm for respawning to avoid a kill..............
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:28 pm

I would like some lessons in sowing discord.
I'm not exactly sure how to do that.
Razz
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Well first you take da cord.

Get da needle and thread...
Back to top Go down

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 am

sow. not sew.

noob!

my team is all noobs!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned From Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned From Server   Banned From Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned From Server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next