TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I got banned because i was spectator...

Go down 
+4
EZErich
Loki.
Scootter82
SiN110022
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I got banned because i was spectator... Empty
PostSubject: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 pm

I got banned from the community server because admin told me to play and i stayed spec... this happened some weeks ago; i was expecting a kick for that, not a ban
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 pm

So?
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 pm

lol must have been a misunderstanding. do you remember which admin? i remember playing with you before and you were allright, i'm sure we can lift the ban unless there's something i dont know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:17 am

I didn't read ANYWHERE where he is asking us to lift it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 am

A player got banned and adresses his issue on the forum where it belongs in a polite and friendly manner in order for it to be reconsidered, explained or checked.

Last edited by Shelly on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 pm

your right sen, he needs to say the magic words for the curse to be lifted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Erecto Maximus?
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

oh man army of darkness was a sick movie, i just watched it last month again, it's funny how back then it looked like top of the line graphics lol
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:50 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
So?

LOL-

next.....

--

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 am

Shelly wrote:
A player got banned and adresses his issue on the forum where it belongs in a polite and friendly manner in order for it to be reconsidered, explained or checked.

Screw that. He needs to ask a question. At this point any question would do. I even checked the ban list. His name was not there for a local ban.

By the way? I haven't smoked in five days. Don't even think for a second your feeble attempt at chastising me will ever work. I am in hardcore nicotine withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 am

i saw him on yesterday, it was probably a temp ban after a kick
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Screw that. He needs to ask a question. At this point any question would do.

i have to say i agree with this...he came to the forums and merely stated he was banned...throw us a friggin bone!!
maybe he was just here to whine...maybe he was here to show he can be banned in game and not banned in forums...maybe he wants the ban lifted...

i'm not psychic. i don't think anyone else on here is either. if he is smart enough to figure out where our forums are and how to register and post a comment then he was smart enough to know to stop spec-ing when directed to do so.

i am not a hard ass at all about such things...but really, is wanting a concise explanation of why he is here asking too much?? I think not.

i don't expect him to grovel, i don't expect him to bribe...just tell us what he wants.
and don't throw the "maybe he doesn't speak english well" argument up there...even Maverick is able to get his point across and i don't think he even knows what english is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm

EZErich wrote:
...even Maverick is able to get his point across and i don't think he even knows what english is.

I know what an english is .......

I got banned because i was spectator... Image7

cheers
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:52 pm

0I think you have english and scottish confused.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

but it was funny anyway
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:27 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
0I think you have english and scottish confused.

lol. I had the same thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 pm

HAHAHAHA

Is just a little joke ..... Some English speakers think that all Spanish speakers are Mexicans.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:40 pm

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:
HAHAHAHA

Is just a little joke ..... Some English speakers think that all Spanish speakers are Mexicans.

now you lost me
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Don't all Russians living in Canada speak English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 pm

I thought all Mexicans lived in Argentina and spoke English
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Cowtipper wrote:

All WWII war criminals live in Argentina and speak Spanish. Oh wait, they all died last year.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:05 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Cowtipper wrote:

All WWII war criminals live in Argentina and speak Spanish. Oh wait, they all died last year.

I didn't know you went to Argentina last year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Best. Laugh. Ever.

Good work Mavrick.

Any you Canadians think Ziya Tong is hot?
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Cowtipper wrote:

I thought all Mexicans lived in California.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i was spectator...   I got banned because i was spectator... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned because i was spectator...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next