TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Green Arrows off on Saturday...

Go down 
5 posters

So what do we do about No Green Arrow Saturday?
1. Keep it- it makes me better.
Green Arrows off on Saturday... Vote_lcap60%Green Arrows off on Saturday... Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
2. Lose it- I am tired of Sen TK'ing me every map.
Green Arrows off on Saturday... Vote_lcap40%Green Arrows off on Saturday... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Green Arrows off on Saturday... Empty
PostSubject: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 pm

So, we should really vote...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Edit, "I am tired of Sen EVERYBODY TKing me every map.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Love the no arrows
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 pm

I think I'm running Sen over with the Hog more than anything else...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:24 am

Better get more voters in here.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Keep it, it's alright once a week change it up a bit, it's fun cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Makes no difference to me, I hardly notice it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:47 pm

I like the no arrows on Sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:33 am

I vote keep em off
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:55 am

That is because you are the one doing all the tking not the one laying on the ground waiting to spawn thinking wtf!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:11 pm

I like 'em off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:38 pm

9-6. Green Arrows off on Saturday stays.

For now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Well, here is my thought.

There are now two servers. well, 2 for the time being, (thanks). Why not have the second server without arrows, and the main one with. have it like that for a week or two and see who goes where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:22 am

can we ban jmartyg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:48 pm

fodder wrote:
can we ban jmartyg?

LOL. No.

We can discuss the future of the no arrows off- I personally think that the nublet soup explosion we have seen makes for shitty game play. I have enough TK's already (you all deserved to die), but if this is what the majority wants, we can keep it Saturdays No arrows on for the main server, and keep the friendly arrows on the second server, and then see which one stays more populated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
fodder wrote:
can we ban jmartyg?

LOL. No.

We can discuss the future of the no arrows off- I personally think that the nublet soup explosion we have seen makes for shitty game play. I have enough TK's already (you all deserved to die), but if this is what the majority wants, we can keep it Saturdays No arrows on for the main server, and keep the friendly arrows on the second server, and then see which one stays more populated.

excelent idea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 am

I really dont think it matters one way or another the TK's are always going to be apart of the game.....so on or off makes no difference to me.

cheers
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Why were you awake at 4am?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

harleyquinn wrote:Why were you awake at 4am?????
You talking about me harley? It was about 6:15am on my post I'm up every morning at 5am.

Subject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday... Today at 6:16 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really dont think it matters one way or another the TK's are always going to be apart of the game.....so on or off makes no difference to me.

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 am

4am just seems to be the worst hour of the day, night owls are crashing, and even most morning ppl are like wtftooearly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:52 pm

I sometimes wake up too early and find myself perusing the forums at 4:00 AM.

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:11 pm

I belive the 2nd server is out of Dallas,Tx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 am

RustySkull wrote:
I belive the 2nd server is out of Dallas,Tx.

My ping is higher on the 2nd server,reminds me of my old Quake 3 days cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows off on Saturday...   Green Arrows off on Saturday... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Arrows off on Saturday...
Page 1 of 1