TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Stupid password WTF?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G4RB4G3

Stupid password WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 pm

I can't even get into my own clan's server, how pathetic am I?

clown

Seriously though, can the real slim shady PLEASE stand up and PM or email me the new reserve password for server #2!! Hell, when did I miss the memo about there even BEING a server #2, WTF??? GO US!! Very Happy

Admittedly, I think my ETQW profile breaks every 2-3 days rendering my clan info useless unless is nuke it all and restart. Total PITA so I just leave it. Maybe that's why I don't get IMs?? I can get IMs here though, HELLLOOOOO!!! Very Happy Very Happy My friends list does work coincidentally, and I think 1 or 2 of you are on it too just in case.

Ok enuf rambling, G4RB4G3 OUT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 pm

I agree. Can we be e-mailed the password when it changes? Tonight 20 of 22 slots occupied and I can't get on because the password changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Fodder just called a vote,
and neither of you get the new passwords
Razz
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Always T-bagging the new kid huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:52 pm

My thought regarding the password changes and people not getting them is that we have had some clan members giving out the password to non-clan members. When this happens, we reset the password and issue it out slowly to see where the leak is coming from. I know this is a pain, but it seems like when we tell people NOT to give out the password, we get a big "FUCK YOU". Ask Cloister, Shifty, Exxile, or me and we will make sure you have access. Eventually. So giving out the password for the reserved slots to non-clan members is NEVER a good idea because it keeps the clan from gaining access.

As for the second server coming online, the postings have been here for weeks. We can not send out clan wide messages on the game as Kilo was the only one who could do that. Rusty Skull has issued the password for the extra slots on the 2nd server, so if you need it, I will send it to you.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:13 am

I do need it please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm

senilityiscool2 forgot to add me on his list to ask.I will get you in on either server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 pm

1nsane wrote:
senilityiscool2 forgot to add me on his list to ask.I will get you in on either server.

Senility...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 pm

is a bitch isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Memo- there is no server 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid password WTF?   Stupid password WTF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid password WTF?
Page 1 of 1