TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

This might help you in-game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SiN110022

SiN110022

This might help you in-game Empty
PostSubject: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Some of you probably already know these. But those that don't these are simple toggle bindings to scroll through different brightness and contrast. I change these every map, sometimes twice a map(indoor/outdoor) to see better. Enjoy.

[edit] added client prediction toggle

bind \ "toggle r_gamma 1 1.25 1.5 1.75"

bind / "toggle r_brightness 1 1.25 1.5 1.75"

bind j "toggle net_clientprediction 5 10 15 20"

Last edited by SiN110022 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:13 pm

got a question. I have all my settings maxed out but haven't ever really applied tweaks to stuff like FPS and whatnot. Do changing those really make a big difference in gameplay/graphics?
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:27 pm

if your video card is from the 90's like mine, then yeah. Other then that, as long as your not lagging during firefights and when there's alot of stuff blowing up around you, your ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

here is one i use a lot:

bind KP_UPARROW "cvarAdd net_clientPrediction 1; addchatline '^2clientPrediction:';addchatline $net_clientPrediction"
bind KP_DOWNARROW "cvarAdd net_clientPrediction -1; addchatline '^2clientPrediction:';addchatline $net_clientPrediction"
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

I use the same format for prediction

Bind j "toggle net_clientprediction 5 10 15 20"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 am

SiN110022 wrote:
if your video card is from the 90's like mine, then yeah. Other then that, as long as your not lagging during firefights and when there's alot of stuff blowing up around you, your ok.

When there are multiple violators, forget it. The lag is going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:30 pm

I always have lag too when MCP first appears on the map and every time stroggs call Icarus
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:56 pm

its your ping/connection Maverick, i have it to.. really bad on CC server but no so much on (BH) server.. go figure..

all depends on the 'hops' to the server.. nothing you (we) can do about it.. sadly..
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:06 pm

i think you were talking about a firewall that blocks other internet connections maverick, there's an easier way to do this, there's a program called TCP-View *from Microsoft* which lets you see what programs are connecting to internet so you can disable them. windows update and security center are the most common laggards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:40 pm

TCP-View is one of the many and wonderful sysinternal little utilities from Mark Russinovich (a men from the same land of SIN, I guess) Wink

It is a good alternative, but it is necessary to do that manually every time. The good thing about using a firewall is that you can create rules for each process, you do it once and then forget it

I use the bullit-in TCP/UDP connection viewer of my Software Firewall.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 pm

i find that most firewalls take up quite a bit of ram and bandwidth, which one are you using?
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

A little while back i lost all my settings, after replacing some i noticed that my third person view in a vehilce doesn't allow me to look left or right with my mouse when driving. I can't seem to find the setting, does someone happen to know this? Thanks...
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:37 pm

options, game settings, vehicles, lock camera view behind vehicles, ya nub
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:38 pm

SiN110022 wrote:
options, game settings, vehicles, lock camera view behind vehicles, ya nub

It's always nice getting help from fellow clan members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:46 pm

what the bind for autopilot for the anansi/tormentor?? like how you walk away for a beer and when you come back, you have like 3000000XP??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:35 am

Alt + F4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might help you in-game   This might help you in-game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This might help you in-game
Page 1 of 1