TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Things that annoy you in the game....

Go down 
+4
Mr.Kilo
Mr_Shifty
alpha-1
Cloister_the_Stupid
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Things that annoy you in the game.... Empty
PostSubject: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Is when you try to talk about what's going on while some discuses their black out monitor..
Is when you need inflitrators to hack and all you got is 7 aggressors 1 tech and 2 inflitrators and none of the aggressors are inside clearing stuff out..
Is when you need to plant a charge for 2nd objective and some aggressors are outside planting charges on deployables..
Is when you suggest classes for some tactics and no one listens...
Is when you have class switchers that don't help the objective (ie going to 2 inflitrartors when you already have 1)....
Is when teamwork is not a good word...
Is when chump shows up and owns with 56 kills at end of map...

Yes, I got a little pissed off on volcano map
:study:
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Idiots that insist on using the Icarus to attack someone that needs to be killed right goddamn naow!

Like Engineers constructing the bridge in Canyon for instance.

Look he's building dumbass. You can stop him. He's on the ground. You're there with your lethal Strogg issued lacerator. Shoot him!

But no, instead we get "whush! fssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.........BANG... whush! fsssssssssssssssss.......BANG ...whush! ...fssssssssFIRST BRIDGE STAGE COMPLETED!"

Dumb. Ass.

Last edited by alpha-1 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wording)
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm

I think I'm going to need a bigger forum for this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
I think I'm going to need a bigger forum for this....
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:59 pm

When constructors/engineers are putting up mines instead of disarming charges.

When multiple nubs are playing as infils/covies and still no radar.

When someone fires/tosses a rocket/oblit/grenade/stroybomb at a deployable while I'm hacking it, particularly when they are standing behind me and obviously see me.

When I have a radar up that is damaged and constructors/engies run right past it without repairing it.

When I'm in a firing position down a hallway or tunnel or whatever and my own teammates run in front of me so I can't shoot without shooting them and we all end up dying.

When people want to go off in the hills and snipe all map, particularly when it is not even in a spot that is advantageous for our team.

When someone starts using a mass casualty producing weapon in close quarters and kills me too. I.E. RL/Obl or GPMG/Hyper or Grenades (Granted I understand players that know what they are doing use them to great effect and kill me every once in a while, but when you kill me with a RL 5+ times on one map, I'm bound to get upset)

Hogging deployable space. Don't put your dumb little deployable in a spot that could hold 3 others so nobody else can fit theirs in there.

People who are oppressors on an indoor obj. You're worthless to the team.

When the sniper brothers (Nugman & Elder) are on the other team and sniping the shit out of me.

Nubs that don't listen to advice. I don't mind you being terrible if you just don't know but are trying to get better and listen to people. But if you are deadset on sucking. Grr

When Reinchester and Chaotic always want to play on the other team from me. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 pm

When I beat someone to a husky or icarus and they feel the need to shoot at me as I depart.

When someone TK's me deliberately in the last seconds of the game for their own amusement.

When I request a pickup and some schmuck takes off leaving his entire team behind. Especially when they respond, "No".<-just made my shitlist

When I accidentally TK someone in a manner that couldn't be avoided, I apologise, and they still file a complaint.

When artillery and airstrikes are launched without warning- killing half our team and deployables.

When a non-engineer camps in the MCP.

When an engineer camps in the MCP. Never gets out to repair. Doesn't use minigun. Nada.

When noone takes out the enemy AIT! Evil or Very Mad

And above all...lack of communication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 am

We do have some control on how the flow of the game should be played on the clan server We can advertise on the Central Nexxus and let players know we want to help win the objectives:

1. Someone doesn't want to follow advice of more experienced players? Kick.
2. Non-engineers in the MCP? Kick.
3. Intentional TK'ers? Ban. They probably intentionally shock themselves and are not long for this earth.
4. Nugman and Elder are bots. Chaotic Elf made them. Did you ever notice that Chaotic Elf always comes on line after Nugman and Elder start playing (initialize)? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:15 am

OH GOD! He found out!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 am

Oh you are so busted now!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

I cast resurrection spell on this thread...

Camping effing deployables. ETQW 1.1, deployable spamming. Whoa boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

I didn't know you could do that Elf!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 pm

When I'm in a firing position down a hallway or tunnel or whatever and my own teammates run in front of me so I can't shoot without shooting them and we all end up dying.

^this

I appreciate the additional challenge of not de-skulling you while you're waving your fat melon in front of my rifle, but I also want to win. Have a care. Resist the urge to circlestrafe and stay out of the way for a few seconds, mebbe even lean and duck a bit. We'll kill em twice fast if we can both shoot.

Signed,
A crazy suicidal zerger with no right to complain Very Happy

Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 am

These are so hilarious only because they are all true.

My personal fav is when you are communicating about the game/objectives and some asswipe starts telling you to shut up. I wish I could reach thru his headphones and bang his head on his keyboard. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:55 am

i dont really get annoyed in a game, only when shifty kills me tongue Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:15 am

Shelly wrote:
i dont really get annoyed in a game, only when shifty kills me tongue Twisted Evil

I have been on vent- this is not totally true. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Shelly wrote:

I have been on vent- this is not totally true. tongue

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 pm

The anansi shoots down the plasma mortar you just deployed and launched at the anansi.

How easy it is to fuck over oppressor turrets.

When people ignore the anansi while it rapes everything.

No anti-anansi support while I'm cyclops-whoring.

Strings.

When non-aggressors take the icarus at the beginning of the third map in the american campaign.

When techs and infiltrators don't gib bodies.

When you have 4+ constructors on the 2nd map of the African campaign with either the wrong/no turret in the no-brainer spots.

The 3rd map of the Pacific and European campaigns.

When someone tosses a nade to kill one person and kills me instead.

When SiN successfully titan-whores the tunnel of the 3rd map/american campaign, while his whole team supports him for the remaining 10 minutes of the last objective.

Spending all game dropping radar as an infiltrator because it is being camped and noone is repairing it.

Full-health, instant-revives.

When you can die 10 times starting a plant on an objective, but noone else can seem to make it in.

I could go on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:19 pm

uhhh, Question:

Is there anything you enjoy about the game?
tongue Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 pm

When people kill me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Scootter82 wrote:
When people kill me Evil or Very Mad

Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Shelly wrote:
uhhh, Question:

tongue Twisted Evil

Killing Shelly, Shifty, Elf, and S1N in an anansi. All at the same time. With one flyer drone. It's my one thing to do before I retire from gaming.

Yes, I have killed an Anansi/pilot with a flyer drone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Shelly wrote:
uhhh, Question:

tongue Twisted Evil

Killing Shelly, Shifty, Elf, and S1N in an anansi. All at the same time. With one flyer drone. It's my one thing to do before I retire from gaming.

Yes, I have killed an Anansi/pilot with a flyer drone.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Nothing ever annoys me with this game.

Ever.

Zero.

Zip.

Not even a little bit.

OK, I got irritated once about someone spamming my radar. I just haven't gotten over it yet.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm

What really annoys me is being the only covert who puts up radar and the other 3 covert noobs won't. Of course this only happens on non hacking obectives, and of course they refuse to change class because they are sniping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that annoy you in the game....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next