TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Things that annoy you in the game....

Go down 
+4
Mr.Kilo
Mr_Shifty
alpha-1
Cloister_the_Stupid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

meat_puppet wrote:
What really annoys me is being the only covert who puts up radar and the other 3 covert noobs won't. Of course this only happens on non hacking obectives, and of course they refuse to change class because they are sniping.

ooops that could be me Laughing I sometimes Embarassed forget radar coz I dont use it much and too right I refuse to switch classes, I snipe to kill tongue often there isnt any need anyways imo, coz in most games there are way too many objective classes and not enough supportive classes like for instance a MEDIC ^^.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Nothing ever annoys me with this game.

Ever.

Zero.

Zip.

Not even a little bit.

OK, I got irritated once about someone spamming my radar. I just haven't gotten over it yet.

cheers
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 am

Shelly wrote:
meat_puppet wrote:
What really annoys me is being the only covert who puts up radar and the other 3 covert noobs won't. Of course this only happens on non hacking obectives, and of course they refuse to change class because they are sniping.

ooops that could be me Laughing I sometimes Embarassed forget radar coz I dont use it much and too right I refuse to switch classes, I snipe to kill tongue often there isnt any need anyways imo, coz in most games there are way too many objective classes and not enough supportive classes like for instance a MEDIC ^^.

You don't fall into the noob catogory Shelly. I am talking about the hardcore noobs who don't give a shit about helping there team. Everyone forgets to put up radar once in a while. If there is more than 1 covert I always defer to the more qualified(that would be Shelly ) and switch class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 am

meat_puppet wrote:
Shelly wrote:
meat_puppet wrote:

You don't fall into the noob catogory Shelly. I am talking about the hardcore noobs who don't give a shit about helping there team. Everyone forgets to put up radar once in a while. If there is more than 1 covert I always defer to the more qualified(that would be Shelly ) and switch class.

She is included in the noob list. Secret to killing her is that she also doesn't deploy her third eye when she is sniping. Get close and pop three in her skull. Fun times!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:08 am

meat_puppet wrote:
Shelly wrote:
meat_puppet wrote:

thx for your kind words meat Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:

She is included in the noob list. Secret to killing her is that she also doesn't deploy her third eye when she is sniping. Get close and pop three in her skull. Fun times!

all I´ll say to this is take a CLOSE look at my avatar!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 am

Shelly wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:

all I´ll say to this is take a CLOSE look at my avatar!

Again?

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:

Again?

Razz

yeah, seems its your lucky day today tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 am

Shelly wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:

Again?

Razz

I guess the lucky one could be either- depends on your perspective. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Radar annoys me. I refuse to deploy it, and if the enemy deploys it, I want it down!

What's MOST annoying to me, tho, is a resurrection thread. I know that's not "in-game", but I'm still most annoyed by them.

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Shelly wrote:
i dont really get annoyed in a game, only when shifty kills me tongue Twisted Evil

I have been on vent- this is not totally true. tongue

I have been NOT on Vent, and know this not to be totally true!!!

LMAO !!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm

You're just jealous of my necromancer tendencies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Shelly wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:

Again?

Razz

Works for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 am

fodder wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
Shelly wrote:
i dont really get annoyed in a game, only when shifty kills me tongue Twisted Evil

LMAO !!!

cheers

I srsly have no clue what you 2 are on about, i dont ever get annoyed for real ingame. in all the years i ve played i ve only ever raged and quit twice. and the only 2 that managed to piss me off that much were chump and fencing.
on vent i m just messing about
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:36 am

I can not speak for anyone else, but I am certain I was messing around as well.

tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Shelly wrote:
fodder wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
Shelly wrote:

LMAO !!!

cheers

I srsly have no clue what you 2 are on about, i dont ever get annoyed for real ingame. in all the years i ve played i ve only ever raged and quit twice. and the only 2 that managed to piss me off that much were chump and fencing.
on vent i m just messing about
Rolling Eyes

cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that annoy you in the game....   Things that annoy you in the game.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that annoy you in the game....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2