TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn

Go down 
+4
alpha-1
Mr_Shifty
bankonit
harleyquinn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Empty
PostSubject: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I have officially been accepted into a research team for Hopkins.

I will be assigned to the cardiology dept temporarily until the neural research or epigenetic teams have an opening. I will be studying dialated cardiomyopathy, and pericardial effusion.

I get my white lab coat: WITH my name on it Smile

I get a new plaque outside my door stating I am an official research fellow at johns hopkins

I get my business cards

A seat at the lab table upstairs

A microscope dedicated just to me Very Happy

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

congrats!! Does that mean "more" or "less" ETQW?
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:03 pm

about the same Smile I may be required to stay over night here a couple times a month. But that means i get to take a day off the next week Very Happy

Someone has to be here and take pictures with the scope every 15 mins for 13-26 hours.... and thats done a couple times a month. to see when enzymes are being used at peak effeciency....

fun times, fun times Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm

so... fishes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:33 pm

WHOO! Personal labcoats are the best cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Congrats Harley!!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm a shoe in now for the phd program at hopkins because im already part of a research team

im sooooooo essited!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 pm

I was totally bragging about you at work today. I was reading the text message to them and everybody looked at me like what?! I was like yeah, my friend is kind of a big deal cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 pm

someone finds me brag-worthy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Happy Harley Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Dude, it is impressive.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Ok, I'll say it.

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: congrats   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:12 am

Congrats Harley cheers

You better work your butt off to make the best of this great opportunity!!! :study:
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Congrats Harley, them are big words to me Razz
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Heart disease. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Congrads to you harleyquinn........Sounds like dreams do come true Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Congrats Harley! Remember us little people down here when you become famous.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey wait a minnit, "Doctor" ... So you can write prescriptions and stuff?

You could like, I mean hypothetically of course... write prescriptions for controlled substances?? Like, for example, oh I don't know....maybe lets say...

Ok, I'll just cut to the chase. Ibuprofen.

Sweet sweet ibuprofen.

Because of The Man, and his facist War On Drugs, I can only get 200 mg tablets without a prescription. Well sometimes that's not enough, man. Sometimes I want 400 mg of ibuprofen! But oh no, nothing over 200 mg for us serfs. I have to submit myself to the medical industrial complex and get a prescription if I want 400 mg. Its all a conspiracy. Its like they want us in pain.

I wouldn't tell anyone. And I don't need any of the hard stuff, none of those 600 mg tablets. I don't have a problem or anything.

Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:57 pm

i wouldnt be an md... so no, i couldnt write scrips lol

lol take 3 200 mgs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 am

for advil?
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 pm

advil and ibprofen are different. i was just taught this the other day by marc lololol
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:12 pm

advil and ibuprofen are the same drug...ibuprofen is the generic name for Advil and Motrin...
available over the counter are 200mg tablets...
available by prescription only are the 400mg, 600mg and 800mg tablets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

you crazy Americans! i think i can get 600 or 800 here. but come on, just take more. sheesh

Weak beer and weak drugs. I think I see a trend.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

"just take more" doesn't work with all medications.
fortunately for me, it does work with ibuprofen Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 pm

and codeine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn   Harley is one step closer to being  DOCTOR harleyquinn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harley is one step closer to being DOCTOR harleyquinn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next