TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Empty
PostSubject: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

OnceX of theXclamation clan contacted me through ETQW PM. He said you called him a "mother#@!&er" for stroybombing you while hacking an objective.
lol!

I told him you're cool and that you even call me that sometimes.
He just wanted me to let you know you made him cry. Laughing

I thought this was funny and felt I should share it with you. Wink
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Smile

harleyquinn; breaker of spirits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 am

I never said it was funny Embarassed I was saying that stroybombing hackers is funny to me. They panic, get killed, medics revive them, get killed, medics get killed, and I laugh my ass out. Twisted Evil What she said, made me cry all night. Sad Crying or Very sad My pillow is all moldy now because of so much crying Sad Crying or Very sad Here comes OnceX to share some luv and to see a good friend... and then I get insulted Embarassed Crying or Very sad It must be that French blood in her boiling with anger and jealousy when she saw my great stoybombing zkillz Twisted Evil

So, now I wonder how she's going to call me when I go hyper/gpmg whoring confused I miss the old days when the girls were nicer and they used to respect visitors Sad But you guys have a big problem, she's a bully and I'm still crying Crying or Very sad Looks can be deceiving :cyclops:

OnceX

P.S. I just finished adjusting my aimbot just for you lady, so watch your back and don't feel safe behind walls Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:41 am

oncex wrote:
I laugh my ass out.

So, now I wonder how she's going to call me when I go hyper/gpmg whoring confused

lol! OnceX, you crack me the hell up!
Get your clanmates together so we can have a scrimmage. Then we can all call each other mother#*%#ers! It'll be a laugh riot!
bounce

And I'm sure Harley will come up with many more things to call you. Laughing

p.s. Harley, he's a joker. He's cool. He's just razzin you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:07 am

As a wise man once said, "Get your mother out of my yard and I will get my yard out of your mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
As a wise man once said, "Get your mother out of my yard and I will get my yard out of your mother."

I think you're looking at the millimeter side of the ruler Cool lmao tongue
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 am

Harley has much more in her arsenal. Trust me, I've heard it affraid
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 pm

LOL, clap im not a HE! three times in a row
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 pm

and i'd apologize to OnceX, but that would make me a dirty liar Smile

mutha fucka Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

For a moment there I thought I was talking to a SHE-MALE with a nice voice Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
and i'd apologize to OnceX, but that would make me a dirty liar Smile

mutha fucka Smile

I'll answer this but later when I have more time Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

LOL Let me rephrase that. I meant it as if I were talking to you: "Harley, OnceX is a joker. OnceX is cool. OnceX is just razzin you."
Frickin pronouns. Rolling Eyes

That's what I meant. Laughing
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:37 pm

could also be a stoned misinterpretation. /shrug

Smile good to know its only Deeder who thinks i was 12 year old boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 pm

You know Harley, this song is for you Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Tdik6p8XI

ur.<3.4.!OnceX

P.S. jk <3
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 am

LOL thats awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 am

This how I felt when the Clap left us to come to you :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2YGL9CW0Tk

ur.<3.4.!OnceX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:45 am

LMAO! Not this one again! (He posted it on his clan forum when I said I was joining CrYpT)

OnceX, I patiently waited for ! clan to let me join but you guys never offered. Crying or Very sad

You guys made me feel like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=595JBsMWVCg

I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:48 am

Wow. I don't even know where this thread has gone, but I think you two need a room...

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:23 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Wow. I don't even know where this thread has gone, but I think you two need a room...

scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 am

I guess we need Harley to come and remind us why we're here Sad
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 am

because i called you a mother fucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:46 pm

mmm.. i was expecting something new and more creative Rolling Eyes I guess your arsenal is running low these day Razz
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:34 pm

you said remind us what started the thread... i was unaware of your need to be creativly insulted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Mother fucker is a pretty decent slam. I know in my neighborhood it will cause many of the people to raise their fists.

"Listen mutha fucka, I know you been bangin my ole lady."

"I did your mom too mutha fucka."

"I can not believe the amount of mutha fuckin covert ops on this server!"
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 pm

roflcopters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next