TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 am

harleyquinn wrote:
alpha... do you read deadpool? I noticed your gallery pic.

i love me some cable n deadpool Very Happy

Can someone translate this into non-geek? scratch
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:14 am

comic book nerd stuff....

its where my name comes from

harley quinn was originally harleen quinzel, the jokers therapist. but then she turns into the jokers lover/assassin and becomes harleyquinn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 am

Yeah, I'm not into comic books Embarassed Old Batman movies and cartoons destroyed any good feelings I used to have about Batman Sad But those new Batman movies are awesome Very Happy Lets hope that your fav character shows up on any new Batman movie Wink
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 am

/sigh... and i feel the opposite

this christian bale fake-raspy voice makes me want to set the screen on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:20 am

He was pretty good in American Psycho. I can take or leave the Batman movies.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:31 am

he was FANTASTIC in both american pyscho, AND my alllllll time FAVORITE bale movie, and one of my favorite of all time, Momento. EQUILIBRIUM Smile check that movie out Smile its neat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:34 am

Remember Batman Forever or Batman & Robin? I puke every t remember those movies Mad Bale's voice can be a little too much, but the quality of the films makes them forget those little details.

Cartoons, I hate them because no one ever dies in them! Evil or Very Mad Well, all american cartoons are crappy because they all have happy ending just like in real life Rolling Eyes Those Batman cartoons need some injection of badass japanese anime magic. Imagine Batman dying on the last episode of an epic story where you feel sad that he dies but at the same time you feel good because that's the only ending you could ever accept for that story Wink

I dont' remember him in Memento but he was great on Equilibrium Very Happy
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209144/
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:49 am

not momento, equilibrium... god, ive got to stop posting when im side tracked with 50 other things.... makes me look like ive got diminished mental capacity
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 am

Wow... you really didnt watch the series then, or movies, yaeh, people died all the time, including robin at the end of a batman movie.

and the joker, his last words were "thats not funny" ... previously he thought everthing was funny, including shooting at batman while he was holding a child, killed the kid, and made batman go insane almost...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 am

I think she was referring to her favorite of the moment-
"and one of my favorite of all time, Momento"

As for cartoons, the old Johnny Quest cartoons shown in the 60's had good and bad people die in them. If someone got shot, they died. If a monster crept up on them from behind, they died. Considered too graphic for children back in the late 70's and early 80's, cartoon characters were no longer allowed to be shown dying or being killed.

Personally, I think it is why there are so many idiots out there who are surprised that someone died when they shot a gun at them.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 am

nah, momento is an ok movie, i wanted to say equilibrium....
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 am

I just was rolling a blunt, and making dinner, and talking to marc, and talking on the phone as i was posting.... i do that alot.... and my posts butcher grammer and logic as a consequence
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 am

Equilibrium was an amazing movie. One of my favorites.

That is an awful lot of multitasking Harley!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm

NOOB! Razz here's a multitasking expert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHchl4AxsE0
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:54 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
alpha... do you read deadpool? I noticed your gallery pic.
i love me some cable n deadpool Very Happy

I was showing a friend how to upload pics and I figured the Deadpool one would be less embarrasing for him to see than the Jem and the Holograms pics I have lying around...

Deadpool's good fun, Lobo too. Both definitive post-deconstructionist period comic characters. IOW, when comic companies said "Ok, we stopped thinking you were idiots that would buy anything around 20 years ago (Terra-Man, Dazzler...seriously?? I'm still pissed I paid .35 for this crap) We embraced our legacy (Invaders, All Star Squadron) and wrote stories that showed 'We get it' (Claremont's X-Men, Crisis on Infinity Earths, Secret Wars, Death of Captain Marvel) This led to a golden age of deconstructiion, what made comics work (No better example of this than Planetary by Wildstorm, deconstruction is still alive and well in recent titles like Supreme Power) which led us back to the point where we say you're idiots, but now we acknowledge we're idiots too, and we know what we like so lets stop pretending and get down to the orgy. "

We like the way Wolverine and Punisher kill can anybody and everybody, we like the way Wolverine could regenerate after having a .50 cal spend a leisurely five minutes on his body, but we also like the way Spiderman quips, and that sort of whimsy doesn't really fit Wolvie. Nor does the Ambush Bug schizophrenia, but thats pretty cool too. How about a Rod Leifield style physique, and lots of those guns, swords and pouches that had been showing up in X-Men? (Thank god he escaped the leather jacket phase... Really Black Knight? A jacket?? Over your plate armor...?) We need a name for him, hey didn't you create character over at DC with a cool name? Slade Wilson or something...

Clearly I've thought about his too much.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:18 pm

lols, had no idea you were such the comic book enthusiast.... im the only one in ym group of friends Sad
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:27 am

Oh, damn, forgot that I wanted to finish the post with my favorite Deadpool.

Marvel vs. DC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Ok, Ok, If Harley gets me this puppy, I can forgive her for the M.F. comment she made:
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13745_7-10353004-10310244.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUdXhhDDnaY

heres a multitasker

That kid will never get laid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:27 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
harleyquinn wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUdXhhDDnaY

heres a multitasker

That kid will never get laid.

Is that the voice of experience speaking? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 am

I am married, so I never get laid.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 am

bummerrrrrr, i start to twitch and get irritable after just a few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:59 am

For a woman, that shuts off after you get married... The twitching normally starts in the ring finger. tongue
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:00 am

as i've said before :marriage is silly: i dont plan to partake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next