TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:07 am

I like being married. I like it so much I did it twice.

On the serious side, I was joking about the getting laid. You just have to be spontaneous and get it when the opportunity comes around. No matter where or when. And now you know why I have been banned from Walmart. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
And now you know why I have been banned from Walmart. Shocked

LMAO!!!! lol! I call that a really cheap date lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:21 am

Clean up in Sporting Goods please!
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:25 am

mmmmeeeehhhhh, I really dont see any benefit of being married. in fact its just a metric ton of bullshit paper work to go through and much more explanation to break off a marriage rather than a relationship.... just not worth the chaos i see 60% of people who get married go through.

I've got no issues with long term relationships; I'm in one, and i don't see it going anywhere for a while.

I just think its silly to tell some one you'll always always always be with them, you've got no idea what the future will bring, you can't guarantee some one that, and thats why the divorce rate has neared 55% and the length of marriages get shorter and shorter as the years go on...

however, most people disagree with me, to each their own Smile whateva makes ya happy
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 am

harleyquinn wrote:
a metric ton of bullshit paper work to go through
mehh should seen what I had to do to get a temp visa then to get a green card.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:39 am

harleyquinn wrote:
mmmmeeeehhhhh, I really dont see any benefit of being married. in fact its just a metric ton of bullshit paper work to go through and much more explanation to break off a marriage rather than a relationship.... just not worth the chaos i see 60% of people who get married go through.

I've got no issues with long term relationships; I'm in one, and i don't see it going anywhere for a while.

I just think its silly to tell some one you'll always always always be with them, you've got no idea what the future will bring, you can't guarantee some one that, and thats why the divorce rate has neared 55% and the length of marriages get shorter and shorter as the years go on...

however, most people disagree with me, to each their own Smile whateva makes ya happy

With you. Been married twice myself, and as far as I can see the only effect of marriage is that it then requires that a judge and at least one lawyer be involved in your breakup.

Now, having said that, my longest relationship was ten years. I won't pretend to know what Sen and his wife has going for them thats made them last this long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 am

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:
harleyquinn wrote:
a metric ton of bullshit paper work to go through
mehh should seen what I had to do to get a temp visa then to get a green card.
...same... i thought it was finished after we stopped by the provost marshal to get her ID card after guam to get married....nope...tokyo twice, phoenix twice, about 6k total (i'm assuming the INS there is the ONLY attraction that pisshole has to offer)... but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 am

if id read these posts before..alot of todays conversation <saturday> would have made a hell lot more sense...i forgot about Lobo...lobo f'ing rocked, especially the issue where he took out santa... other'n that though, neil gaiman's stuff, especially sandman, and lone wolf and cub were the only one's i really like/d, even as a kid. ...sgt rock was the bomb diggity too. also...off topic even for this... today was a marathon gaming, 8 or 10 hours with the crypts..... it was mad cool, really offset an incredibly bad workweek (i was working even today..Sad )really enjoying being one of you.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm in no rush to get married either Harley. Though I'm sure I will someday, but not anytime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:20 pm

like i said, i'd be happy just living with some one for the rest of my life, and who knows it may just happened with marc. I really dont see what the freaking difference is if i have some ring and a piece of paper to accompany my relationship it or not.

the only thing a ring garuntees to me, is if you DO for whatever reason decide the relationship doesnt make you happy anymore, you have to get a lawyer to make it official. the only real tangible benefit i can see are some tax breaks. (I'm the sugar daddy in this relationship, and in almost all of them... so its not like im looking for handouts after a failed marriage.)

the funny thing is, in a year or two, i'll be common law married anyway.

however, 90% of people i meet feel im wrong and there is some significance to a piece of metal on your hand... /shrug
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Well I'm right there with you. And the only reason I'd get married is because my girl is Catholic and wouldn't have kids without being married and I eventually plan on having some of those lil buggers running around. Picture a bunch of little Shiftys running around. Razz

So just know, you aren't alone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
however, 90% of people i meet feel im wrong and there is some significance to a piece of metal on your hand... /shrug

It's cause they are broughtup/brainwashed into that religious mentality. It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks, it's what you and you partner agree upon. It's just like why I hate when people ask if I'm ever going have kids. None of your freakin business ya monkeys is what I'd like to tell them, but I usually side step it or ignore it. Wink
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:56 pm

lol yeah exactly. When i told my parents i wasn't particularly religious, i may or may not have kids, and i knew didn't wanna get married.... they damn near lost their minds.... they've come around to it though. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Crap! You destroyed my thread with your marriage talk Evil or Very Mad

But here I go: For me, when you're just with someone and you have deep trouble, the easy way out is to brake out. It's probably not even the best for you or your partner, but is the easiest. Good marriages are those where both adults agree to work out any big problems and not just try to find the easy way out. I'm sure for a lot of stuff is easier to say "good bye" or get a divorce than to work on the issues that brought you there. It can also mean that you have to change, but many times we're not willing to do it because we have an easier way out.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:33 am

running from problems is stupid...

but so is staying in a relationship that makes you miserable...

finding a happy and logical medium is best...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...   Harley hurt someoncex's feelings... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harley hurt someoncex's feelings...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4