TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Kilo's new address

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Don't know how many of you saw my last post about Kilo but he has a new address. I didn't make a separate topic about it so i figured i should for ease of finding it

James Jansen
U.S. Penitentiary
P.O Box 1000
leavenworth kansas 66048
Back to top Go down

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 pm

No

Hard place for just a kid... I will send a card this week.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm

What we should do is to get one card and send it to each other then the last one send it in.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:43 am

Great idea- pm your snail mail addy to me.
Back to top Go down

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 am

I don't think I ever met Kilo,
unless it was in much earlier visits to the server, and I didn't know all the guys yet.

When did he go away?
For what?
When does he get out?

I understand he founded Crypt, right?
He's the main man?
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 am

yeah, he got caught with pot when he was on probation, and got put away for 3 fuckin years for that. Kinda unfair for someone so young and with a son... but, nothing much can be done about it. Sad

Back to top Go down

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Leavenworth is not a picnic- some serious offenders there. His original bust was a major felony if my memory serves me correctly.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 pm

yeah he had weight the first time he got caught, couple pounds or something. but what eventually put him away was like a few grams. oohhhhh well, guess he should have learned after being busted the first time. But even so, I don't think that should be a jailable offense. He's in there with rapists and murders.... when you compare that to possession it just doesn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:24 pm

DAMN! When the punishment does more damage than the crime itself, something is wrong. I got lucky. I got busted in 2007 but for whatever reason a court date was never set....2 1/2 years later, I hired a lawyer who promptly got it dismissed.

I hope his time goes by quick and uneventful.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:36 pm

he sounded pretty depressed in his last message. I've been sending him stuff to try and cheer him up. Also I'm pretty sure he is allowed to get books and stuff now that he is in prison not in jail. he isn't allowed to have weights or anything this time around, so he's kinda bored. sending reading material or other things would probbaly be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

I have some recent Pop Sci mags I'll send in. I'm about to move so anything other reading material I find I'll send his way.
Back to top Go down

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

can he get Playboy magazine?
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:30 pm

unsure, i asked him in my last letter if i could send him penthouse or something. I'll tell you what his next reply is. I also asked if books were ok, food, and random things like posters. I'll let you guys know what he's allowed to have.

thanks for responding to this, he seems really depressed and i think this would cheer him up alot
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:50 pm

I've been out to Leavenworth, but only on the outside looking in, doesn't look like fun. That's rough.
Back to top Go down

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:30 pm

It seems like such a waste to put good people in prison for pot. Hopefully things will start changing in the next couple years.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:53 pm

it was the number one question three years in a row now when the president does his live online q and a. he still avoids the subject like the plague. Annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kilo's new address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo's new address   Kilo's new address Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo's new address
Page 1 of 1