TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

New ip address CrYpT server

Go down 
+7
SiN110022
bankonit
Scootter82
slam420
Mr_Shifty
MekTek
Loki.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New ip address CrYpT server Empty
PostSubject: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 pm

We had some issues today with the old CrYpT server,long stroy short here is the New CrYpT I.P.
Your ET:QuakeWars RANKED server info:
Server name: CrYpT Server
Server Address/IP: 74.86.241.59
Port:27733
Some may like the new location in Texas,sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm

O!

cool..

thanks for info...

TX!? - hopefully my connection will improve..

O and

WHO DAT?

NINERS BABY, THAT WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 am

Niners? pffftt

wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots vs Niners, tho.

I hope your Niners make it to the SuperBowl, so NewEngland can crush them!
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:37 pm

LOL..

I would like to see that, not the crushing part.. but the niners and pats in the SB..

reality, its going to be the PAckers vs either the PATS or the RAvens..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:23 pm

I also just wanted to throw a Huge F U to 1nsane, for setting up this server for us, and on such short notice!

F U, buddy !!

:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:58 pm

lmao!!! Thank you to my favorite F**k up Clan member,It is always a joy to hear F U
and with that said F U too Good Buddy!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

The forum (specifically, the server status on the left) has to be updated with the new IP address.

What's the long story?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Loki. wrote:

reality, its going to be the PAckers vs either the PATS or the RAvens..

WOW was i wrong.. SWEEEET!

bring on the Giants... home field advantage.. got to love that..

so hell Fodder- it could very well be a Pats vs Niners SB!!!

Sorry Mektek- no clue what happened to the server-

Heard Br8k F'uk it Up.. thats all i know

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Leet servers is blaming Punkbuster issues for why the server went down. Nobody is really 100% sure what exactly happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Update for Sen
I have setup Server 74.86.241.59:27733 to stream PBbans it has been added to our account and to the approval queue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Leet servers is blaming Punkbuster issues for why the server went down. Nobody is really 100% sure what exactly happened.
Sent another support ticket to Leet Servers here is what was sent.........................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello,
I would like to know if the server has been repaired?
Bobby gave us a temp. server to use mean while until our original server has been fixed.
I would like to have the Chicago server back instead of the Texas server.
I stream PBbans to the Chicago server and the clan like the ping.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 am

1nsane wrote:
I would like to have the Chicago server back instead of the Texas server.
I stream PBbans to the Chicago server and the clan like the ping.

O well.. was hoping this was our new server... Sad

lov'in the 70 an lower ping..

have to say, from what am seeing.. even on a full server, everyone has nice low pings...

even our Canadian sister's (sin and Br8k) ping under 80!

any chance we can just keep this server Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 am

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
From Leet:
On 1/15/2012 11:01:58 PM Support System wrote:
There is no one to help fix it at splash/activsion.
We just hope they see something wrong and fix it.
Right now texas is the only location running.
-bobby
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 am

oh snap that does not sound good, i hope they dont drop server support Sad
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:22 pm

1nsane wrote:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
From Leet:
-bobby

O that's a shame... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Another update from LEET servers it doesn't look good for ETQW

There is no one to help fix it at splash/activsion.
We just hope they see something wrong and fix it.
-bobby
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 pm

i wouldnt panic just yet, recall reading ID and BETH bought the IP (Quake) from activision recently.. while the rights are changing hands.. support goes bye bye.. so this just maybe the case.. but who knows..

GameServer is still offering ETQW servers..

https://www.gameservers.com/order/step2.php?game=47&type=public&players=24

so its not like the game is completely gone.. there is still providers out there so thats a good thing... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

This Bobby guy sounds like a douche
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

fodder wrote:
This Bobby guy sounds like a Fodder
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Loki. wrote:
i wouldnt panic just yet, recall reading ID and BETH bought the IP (Quake) from activision recently.. while the rights are changing hands.. support goes bye bye.. so this just maybe the case.. but who knows..

GameServer is still offering ETQW servers..

https://www.gameservers.com/order/step2.php?game=47&type=public&players=24

so its not like the game is completely gone.. there is still providers out there so thats a good thing... Smile

That is a better price for a server and is in Chicago,if you check www,leetservers.com they don't offer ETQW for Chicago anymore.Will have to get some input from the other Admins about going to gameservers for ETQW.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am

is there really a 'dire' need to host the server in Chicago??

from what am seeing, just about every member who lives in NA is pinging 80 and below..

talking with some members, myself and them included, experiencing very little lag.. this server is way better then the old one.. only real lag issue is with IC drops.. and that's the game.. nothing you can do about that..

Chicago is not a preferred 'host' location.. its always been a lag fest with just about every game i ever played..

and lets be honest.. for months we have all been bitching about the lag and shitty performance with the old server .. i suggest keeping this one.. it works! GREAT.... and is very active.. with real nice pings..

but thats just my opinion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:26 am

It actually sucks for me. At this point bh is better to play on ping and lag wise. But I will adjust to it.

The death of this game has always been coming. I just need 185 deployable kills with vehicles and I can hang it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 am

I'm not experiencing the nice pings either. Mine got worse, pinging from 80-130.
But the again, I'm not every player.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Meh. Doesn't bother me either way. Before I was getting between 35 - 50 consistent ping and now it's 25 - 40. I've always had real bad random lag spikes, but I think that fault lies with bad hop somewhere.

I didn't notice if the Gameservers ETQW hosting was for ranked or not, though....I prefer ranked.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 pm

what you guys are experiencing, i know all to well... as do all us west coasters.. 80-150 spike in connection aint fun is it Smile

well, whatever the clan wants to do... cant make everyone happy.. not with online gaming..

how about Missouri? Chicago is a MAIN hub for the internet.. so it has Heavy traffic.. Missouri might be a good alternative... its right next to Chicago... but less traffic, well at least one can HOPE..

and yes Gameservers has a Missouri location..

AND SCOOT - i dont think any provider offers RANKED servers, since the STATS page is gone.. no reason to offer ranked at a higher price when you get nothing for it..

but again whatever you all want to do.. am down with..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ip address CrYpT server   New ip address CrYpT server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ip address CrYpT server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next