TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

SupremeKiller application

Go down 
+6
MekTek
Cloister_the_Stupid
EZErich
alpha-1
bankonit
Mr_Shifty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 pm

well I'm sure this votes will change to positive PP
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:39 pm

If sen and sin sya yes, then I'll say yes as well. Hopefully you've matured since last time. Though don't get too cocky on your responses...yet.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:40 pm

MekTek wrote:
I'm not even sure I get a vote, being the newest member of the clan, but I've only become aware of you in the last few weeks so I'd vote no at this time.
We'll take everyone's input, if they have knowledge about a person. Now if we could get whitneyr78 in here.....
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Supremekiller has been playing and communicating well lately. Aside from the fact that I do not know his history, present circumstances are positive.

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm

has anyone gone back through the forums and figured out why he was kicked out?

Just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Most of the conversations were offline and between Kilo, Cloister, and me.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 pm

So you do know why?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Typically Senility and I see eye to eye about clan membership. Since I haven't had the opportunity to be on to see his new style of play, I will continue to withhold a vote, but I won't say no as I was inclined to lean towards before Senility spoke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Typically Senility and I see eye to eye about clan membership. Since I haven't had the opportunity to be on to see his new style of play, I will continue to withhold a vote, but I won't say no as I was inclined to lean towards before Senility spoke up.

Stay inclined to vote no.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Roger, wilco.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 am

sooooo tallying up the votes, 6 yes 3 no. anyone else with any input?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
So you do know why?
The discussions we had were regarding his douchebaggery (look it up, I dare you).

Besides his total disregard for spelling and grammar (I do have a typo in this thread so don't give me hell about it).

His account story is bullshit. I also don't think his age is accurate either. He joined another clan immediately after leaving CrYpT.

I am pulling my yes vote and abstaining. I will go along with whatever you all decide.

His recent history may override past sins, and he may prove to be a solid team player- but I still abstain from a confirmation from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:09 pm

So having a bad grammar and spelling is issue wow. And account was not BS by the way, and age is true. I see you point you just don't want me to be in so i get it, I really don't wanna be in clan if there people hate me or so and etc. Thank you Sin for your support, really appreciate. KAK ZNAESH NE XATYAT MENYA TUT DA I XUI SNIM IXNYAYA PATERIA>>> BUDU PRADALJAT MAT IX EBAT )))
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
His account story is bullshit. I also don't think his age is accurate either. He joined another clan immediately after leaving CrYpT.

I'm starting to think that "SupremeKiller" isn't his real name either.

Signed,

MekTek Jones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Are you serious!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:45 pm

mabye he is a Serial Killer !!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm

I don't know the history with Supremekiller, but he's always laughing and having a good time when he plays. I haven't had any problems with him except he's hard to kill when he has a hyper-blaster. So i vote yes. :cyclops:

And after watering down our talent level by letting MEKTEK in we should bolster our roster Razz
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
And after watering down our talent level by letting MEKTEK in we should bolster our roster Razz

Water down? Man, I drag the average down so hard, you can hear the "thump".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
I don't know the history with Supremekiller, but he's always laughing and having a good time when he plays. I haven't had any problems with him except he's hard to kill when he has a hyper-blaster. So i vote yes. :cyclops:

only with hyper are u sure about This LMAO.XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Tell me how I'm popular here i got 530 view for my poster hahahahah XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Not a member, but I have to say that if you're trying to get into a clan, acting that cocky probably doesn't help much. Just my two cents from a viewers perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm not cocky , i just always think positive way. My life has changed a lot and my idea of life as well. So if some one is disturbed with my positive attitude , I"M SORRY> That's the way I'm.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

i can kill you with relative ease as long as you arent holding a heavy Smile
ur pretty obnoxious with a hyperblaster. which i've always personally found a cheap weapon ... i hate heavies.. in all games...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm

A good teamplayer on the server but the attitude on the forums makes me wonder. I will abstain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm

SupremeKiller wrote:
So having a bad grammar and spelling is issue wow. And account was not BS by the way, and age is true. I see you point you just don't want me to be in so i get it, I really don't wanna be in clan if there people hate me or so and etc. Thank you Sin for your support, really appreciate. KAK ZNAESH NE XATYAT MENYA TUT DA I XUI SNIM IXNYAYA PATERIA>>> BUDU PRADALJAT MAT IX EBAT )))

My post was meant to incite a response- I saw what I needed to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SupremeKiller application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next