TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

SupremeKiller application

Go down 
+6
MekTek
Cloister_the_Stupid
EZErich
alpha-1
bankonit
Mr_Shifty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OddBird

OddBird

SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:41 pm

No: The response to senility's incitement shows true colors.

MekTek wrote:
Br8kaway wrote:
And after watering down our talent level by letting MEKTEK in we should bolster our roster Razz

Water down? Man, I drag the average down so hard, you can hear the "thump".

Lightweight. Adding me was like dividing by zero.
(looks at stats, sighs, continues to play the "it's an old system!" card...)

Last edited by OddBird on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 pm

SupremeKiller wrote:
KAK ZNAESH NE XATYAT MENYA TUT DA I XUI SNIM IXNYAYA PATERIA>>> BUDU PRADALJAT MAT IX EBAT )))
affraid
Oh dude... you shouldn't say stuff like that about Sen's mother... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

I am changing my vote to no

This is supposed to be a decision. It has turned into a debate between the applicant and the Clan. Whether there is history here is irrelevant to me.... the question of whether to accept him into the Clan (albeit for some accept him again) is grating on the nerves.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Ok I got it. Still thanks to everyone taking there time looking over my application, well was worth of try, You know how they say, "if don't try , You will not drink sham-pain".
Who ever voted YES, and No thanks a lot means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 am

soo gay supremme...if my vote help...i say yes, why not?

History is history, is not the present...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 pm

I was waiting to see how this played out.I did start to post with a vote for no,but i do recall senility kicked or banned a SupremeKiller with a underline at the end of his name.So i thought about it and waiting to see how the clan thought about him.Vote now is no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:24 pm

I would also like to vote NO
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:06 am

someone pointed out the other day that he has already created yet another alias: EZ-Gangster or something like that.
can anyone confirm this??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:17 am

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn

If you have his pbguid you can look it up there and see a list of aliases associated with that CD key.

I believe the command to find a pbguid on servers is pb_plist and if the server has tracking on, you can then see what all aliases a player has through the server by using pb_alist playernumber where the player number is the number assigned to that player based on what slot they are in, which should show up in the plist.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 am

GUID: 06533e4bb0f5b2
Last Account: SupremeKiller
IP Address: 74.73.44.
O/S: (W)
City: Jackson Heights
Region: New York
Aliases: SecretSociety
GettoWolF
W1z3rD
NeObLaZterS
Last.Samurai
Ventilo
D4V1D_MKS
Fr3shCj
ADeviantART
-NeObLaZterS-

GUID: 8d9e029e3a4b
Last Account: EZ-GanGsTeR
IP Address: 74.73.44.
O/S: (W)
City: Jackson Heights
Region: New York
Aliases: EZ-GanGsTeR
SupRemeKilleR

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SupremeKiller application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3