TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiN110022

SiN110022

How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Empty
PostSubject: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:37 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Move closer to the server, duh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:27 am

SIN, you have more lag in the last 1 or 2 weeks?
or you have the same lag that before?

I note that I have more lag from the last weeks (around 20-40 ms more) in CrYpT server. Maybe this happen because the earthquake in Japan? (because of all trafic from news and japan net redirections?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:57 pm

duhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:38 am

Today I have 200-220 ping (not bad, but in the good times, I have less than 200 in CrYpT server), but many players we are experiencing hellish lag spikes. This never happen before in CrYpT server.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:19 am

We have found a way to add extra ping to anyone using Rocket Launcher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:34 pm

bankonit wrote:
that explains alot...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:35 am

bankonit wrote:

I KNEW IT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)   How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to fix lag(for bender and all spanish players)
Page 1 of 1