TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

fodder would like to RE APPLY

Go down 
+2
Mr_Shifty
bankonit
6 posters
AuthorMessage

fodder would like to RE APPLY Empty
PostSubject: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 am

Senility insists that I was the one that kicked me out of Crypt clan.

I don't think so. I mean, ya, I had a few beers Friday nite, but I would've remembered kicking myself from the clan?

Anyway, I would like to Re Join Crypt clan, if that's possible. Do we need to vote on it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 am

If I hadn't seen your name in the clan list while in game, I would still think your serious.

If I had to do it all again, Hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 am

??
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 am

I saw fodder win a gome on the BH server. Maybe we can make a trade, Fodder for Vampiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:40 am

i dunno...today i'm back on the list.

yesterday i wasn't.

is my game acting wonky? or is this the work of shifty?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Never underestimate the power of a shifty!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Damn it, i would have voted NO!!!!
Fodder = lose Razz
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 pm

We always need a crypt jester....
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 pm

you are a noob...NO!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Fodder, ($50) we appreciate your re-application to CrYpT. I'm sure that if you state your case ($50) in a persuasive ($50) and compelling manner ($50)we can all reach a mutually beneficial agreement.
($50)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:44 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
Fodder, ($50) we appreciate your re-application to CrYpT. I'm sure that if you state your case ($50) in a persuasive ($50) and compelling manner ($50)we can all reach a mutually beneficial agreement.
($50)

Are we talking American or Canadian funds? BAZINGA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:49 pm

jmartyg wrote:
alpha-1 wrote:
($50)

He's talking stroyent. And, as it happens, He Owes ME!!

Pay up, bitch!

Razz
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Well if you'd stop getting so many extra holes you wouldn't be leaking all your stoyent out.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 pm

jmartyg wrote:
alpha-1 wrote:
($50)

The first one. Haven't got much use for metric money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
($50)

Low ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:42 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 pm

i've had that happen to me a few times, the game acts up and says i'm not in any clan, but next time i'm back in. quite used to it by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 am

AHA!!

So I'm NOT the only one!!!

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

fodder wrote:
AHA!!

So I'm NOT the only one!!!

Razz

Just the only one to bitch about it in game...
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Funny conversation, poor fodder wants his tag and people like hem won't put the tag on lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 am

I bitch because I care

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:36 pm

LMAO..... jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fodder would like to RE APPLY   fodder would like to RE APPLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fodder would like to RE APPLY
Page 1 of 1